F*ck you Encyclopedia Rap asss niggas

yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
yall niggas be acting like every verse has to have some quadruple meaning, a nigga could spit a ill verse about fly shit yall niggas would say its iight cuz he didn't have 56 back to back syllables and entendres

sometimes a nigga want to ride to some rick ross or two chainz niggas don't want to here lupe rap about refugees and famine while ridin round

niggas gotta have encyclopedias and college text books while listening to dat shit
buttuh_b32DaysOfInfinitiPK_TK_187runningwolf1980twentyfivelightersThe Recipenex ginP. TownOGClarenceBoddickerragenawledge_godidoitforhiphop10thefocusman2lookdudeCashmoneyDuxbears2248Igot5onitloch121Already Home_17will grimeyCJMister B.SleepwalkingInJapanCutler 26 INT's LOL!silverfoxxValentinez A. KaiserBlackAX410soul rattlerKing Lee Solitary SoldierDisciplined InSightGucci Scott KingKalecrunchrip.dillaBodhiCoolJoeMeester5th Letterunspoken_respectSoloman_The_Wise

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I never in my life needed an encyclopedia to decipher a rap verse.

Public school education<<<<<<<<

i'm exaggerating goofy

rip.dilla
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to Tha Alkaholiks.

Party rap with mad rewindable moments.
    runningwolf1980achewon87aladdin1978
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never in my life needed an encyclopedia to decipher a rap verse.

Soloman_The_Wise
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this coming from lol
    aladdin1978soul rattler5th Letter
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are rappers that say less complex rymes that sounds 100 percent reala!
    there are rappers to simple and non-versatile!
    yungflashyTB.Boy
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never in my life needed an encyclopedia, thesaurus, dictionary, almanac, cliff notes, Ph D, library card or Google to decipher a rap verse.

c/s
    Soloman_The_Wise
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Of course you would be the nigga that cant spell a 3 letter curse word.

#Dead @ asss

I did that on purpose cuz u can't have cuss words in the thread title fuck outta here
    soul rattlerrip.dilla
    nex gin wrote: »
    Exactly......it's these nigguhs who clearly don't care about the craft or art of making music who I can't fuck w/. Alot of these rapper's songs sound like they went in the booth and spit the wackest freestyle they could come up w/. Dope beats are saving these wack ass rappers.

What Jay say.......

The game's fucked up
    Nigga's beats is bangin, nigga your hooks did it
    Your lyrics didn't your gangster look did it
    So I would write it if y'all could get it
    Bein intricate'll get you wood, critic
    On the internet, they like you should spit it
    I'm like you should buy it, nigga that's good business

Right it's not always about rapping your ass off those rappin ass niggas can't write memorable songs or hooks to safe their life

All they can do is have 50 underlying meanings about a pyramid in Egypt
    rip.dillanex gin
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    yungflashy wrote: »
    Exactly......it's these nigguhs who clearly don't care about the craft or art of making music who I can't fuck w/. Alot of these rapper's songs sound like they went in the booth and spit the wackest freestyle they could come up w/. Dope beats are saving these wack ass rappers.

What Jay say.......

The game's fucked up

Right it's not always about rapping your ass off those rappin ass niggas can't write memorable songs or hooks to safe their life

@ Bolded: Save, nigga pick up a Nas album immediately it may help your spelling, sentence structure or comprehension skills.

rip.dillaBodhiSoloman_The_Wise
    The Recipe wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »

What Jay say.......

The game's fucked up

@ Bolded: Save, nigga pick up a Nas album immediately it may help your spelling.

Go find a hobby and get off my dick ol spell checkin ass nigga this the Internet
    The Reciperip.dillaBodhiSoloman_The_Wise
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Name names. There a plenty of rappers that niggas like that don't rap like that you guys just chose those ones and bring them up when you catch feelings because niggas don't like YOUR favorite rapper. I listen to juicy j as much as I listen to joey bada$$, I listen to a$ap rocky as much as much as I listen to kendrick, and the list goes on and on. Who are these lyrical rappers that are rapping like canibus that you speak of?
    achewon87
    Name names. There a plenty of rappers that niggas like that don't rap like that you guys just chose those ones and bring them up when you catch feelings because niggas don't like YOUR favorite rapper. I listen to juicy j as much as I listen to joey bada$$, I listen to a$ap rocky as much as much as I listen to kendrick, and the list goes on and on. Who are these lyrical rappers that are rapping like canibus that you speak of?

Not even talking about the rappers really the niggaz that strictly listen to immortal technique and shun away any verse that ain't talkin about once again blood diamonds and world poverty

On a side note Kendrick Lamar isn't a rappin ass nigga he's a complete artist
    32DaysOfInfiniti
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    First off you wouldn't use a encyclopedia to find the definition of words, you would use a Dictionary. So maybe you're issue is the source you are searching.

An encyclopedia – A comprehensive reference work containing articles on a wide range of subjects or on numerous aspects of a particular field, usually arranged alphabetically

Dictionary - A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words

YOU'RE WELCOME

Your mom is welcome to deez nuts fuck outta here
    Mister B.lookdude32DaysOfInfinitiKLICHErip.dillaSoloman_The_Wise
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chief Keef will be out of jail in 50 days.Make sure you cop his album so he can move closer to that 250K sells mark.
    CashmoneyDuxrip.dillaMeesternex gin
This discussion has been closed.