What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NORE Documentary feat. Cam’ron, Big Pun, 50 Cent, Eminem, Chris Lighty (Documentary Trailer) NSFW

KameKame Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o3qds65r-LA

crazy how young everyone is

summary

There’s random bits of Big Pun, KRS One, Eminem making crank calls, Snoop Dogg at his most misogynistic, a chubby 50 Cent coveting NORE’s then-new Skytel 2-way pager…There’s Jay-Z and Amil, Capone in prison, De La Soul….and at the 2:25 mark, we see Cam’ron shopping his new 17-year-old artist Juelz Santana to Chris Lighty (RIP) and his staff. Amazing.
r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
P. Townits....JOHN B$ineedmoney$victory_kididoitforhiphop10*~queenbee~*nj2089Ghostdenithegawd[Deleted User]32DaysOfInfinitiKing Lee LV_DonSolitary Soldierachewon87

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT'd for Pastor Troy being on here
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    Kame
    Feelings will be caught off the back of what Nas said
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    hiphop12345vslyke*~queenbee~*blackbloc
  • KameKame Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Crazy cause some people do consider him a backpack rapper..... he sure didn't
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    Kame wrote: »

Plus you peep Tahiry on camera flashing her titties in a room full of niggas? SMH
    Kame
  • ferociousmonkferociousmonk Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Daamn... Where do I get this? This would be a great watch
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus you peep Tahiry on camera flashing her titties in a room full of niggas? SMH

I thought it was just a bunch of no named hoes I didnt see Tahiry
    nj2089
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

never heard backpack and nas in the same sentence

i wonder why this got delayed for so long....i remember hearing about this years ago

I thought it was just a bunch of no named hoes I didnt see Tahiry

If it ain't her it sure look like her. I wouldn't put it past none of these hoes, probably is her
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this bout to come out or is this some shit that never did come out
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yo you serious duke? A documentary featuring artist from a classic era of hip-hop? The shit reminds me of The Show.

I mean you had CNN, Jigga-man, dog nigga X, Pun & Joe, Snoop & Tha Eastsidaz, Cam, Jim & young Juelz, Premo, Eve, Amil, Ja Rule, young Fif, Bussa Bus, Eminem, Havoc, Nasir and many more.

But i bet we won't get to see this, like that Wu-Tang Revealed documentary. Clearly this shit woulda been out a long time ago if he could release it. NORE prolly has to get a contractual agreement from all them niggas & the whole 9.
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juelz was hungry in that motherfucker
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    32DaysOfInfinitialibaba
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,326 Regulator
    Hijacked my thread lol
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get off Snoop's nutz Xzibit. =;

Tahiry Lost. ~:>

Pastor Troy's hypeman took an L. L-)

Premo hittin' that skunk. :-bd

SMH @ Juelz admitting he lazy
    in his freestyle. [-(

My nikka Jungle!! \m/

Eminem actin' madd corny on camera as usual. :-q

Overall shyt looks proper sun. :)>-
    *~queenbee~*
  • victory_kidvictory_kid Posts: 545 ✭✭✭✭
    fuckin' miss them days for real...
    Solitary SoldieriKingGodGivBiz
  • vslykevslyke Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn... Snoop opened my eyes to whole new levels of misogyny.
    original.gif
    32DaysOfInfiniti
  • okaayokaay Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my era.
    its....JOHN BSolitary Soldier
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Empress of the Seventh Planet UranusPosts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dat boy Capone so underrated wish he would stayed outta prison
    *~queenbee~*its....JOHN BSolitary Soldier
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao @ busta comming threw wilding for no reason
    Kame
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ anyone thinking that Tahiry, unless she had breast implants removed and been lying about her age by a decade
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Tahiry's tits arent that big... She look slam like her tho in the face tho

Top_Off.pngtumblr_m9qtikF13w1qi6zx6o1_500.png

Great drop yo!
    16_1_2.gif
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tahiry's tits arent that big... its not her, maybe its her cousin

Great drop yo!

I thought they were talkin about the chick who flashed her small titties
  • Entangled_SemanticzEntangled_Semanticz Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a pretty shitty "documentary" more like random clips of rappers, they should just put em up on youtube separatly instead of trying to wrap this up into a documentary.
    clairvoyance32DaysOfInfiniti