What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What happend to the Prime time Players?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
I mean them niggas were mad over and are now on Lord Tensai status.

#Millionsofdollars
Gives us back images in sigs
BK ProductTonyDubbz

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AW fucked up their chances.
    MeesterTonyDubbz
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mad over, ion know about that, they were making progress tho
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still making millions of dollars, but they're being under-utilized in the process.
    Titus and D. Young are GOLD on the mic.
    Copper
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,105 Regulator
    Their black, you know wwe don't like to push the brotha's

THEY'RE******************

They need to be back in the scene though them niggas funny as hell
    genocidecutterCopper
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,006 Regulator
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    They're Black, they're still entertaining with or without AW.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    genocidecutterTonyDubbzTheIraq
  • MeesterMeester :Powerful Outrage LandPosts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm mad they changed their theme
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL!TonyDubbz
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they got better after that AW crap. yeah, sucked that the theme song changed. that has to be the only reason. rhode scholars got next for some reason. sandow growning on me. youre welcome.
    Meester
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AW gettin fired kinda screwed em over...
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Changing their music pissed me the hell off. I can't even rock with that new shit, how you supposed to do the money dance when it don't even go with the theme song anymore. Niggas had grown ass white men in the crowd doing the money dance when they came out lmao shit was funny.

I don't think they're done, cause I honestly think the WWE is trying to push the tag team division. It seems that they tryin to feel these teams out to the fans, I mean whoever thought the USO's would be getting a push? Now it seems like that got postponed too.

If they were smart they would take those two teams and throw them in a #1 contendership feud since they both over with the crowd and since they're both still growing as tag teams.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    lion_heart
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here's a thought. since we are on the internets, im sure we can tweet them about the theme music.

message.
    genocidecutter
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the comments on YouTube about prime time players like their old theme music compare to the new one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feua14gvBSs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    Meester
  • dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Forreal? All these comments and I'm the one thats gonna have to do it? Ok.....

Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • apollo greedapollo greed Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Basically they are black and WWE don't push Black wrestlers. Look at Cryme Tyme. I never liked either Teams Gimmic. I hate how WWE does Black wrestlers. Even Koffi gets held back. Pisses me off, but oh well.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read a report that they were gonna split them up because Titus has been as impressive as he has been.
    Not sure what they're gonna do with D. Young, maybe he could become Titus' loud-mouth manager for a lil bit since they obviously wanna push Titus.
    Titus is solid on the mic and has the look to climb up the card as a singles guy.

I'd like to see them get a run as tag champs for sure, but if they're gonna let Titus cook, it's better than them not letting either one of them boys cook.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can see that, i read vince likes titus, he seems to have charisma and a lil in ring potential as a singles competitor
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both them niggas are ass in the ring. Titus has no real potential in the ring, he's clumsy.
    Darren was my guy on NXT but even I had to fall back on him. Let's be real...
    Rob_Parker-531x357.png

He's a cornball brotha.

That being said, they should've took the straps by now and SHOULD NOT be comedy wrestlers.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    genocidecutter