So I was messing with this chick with a fat ass...

yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in AKA Donkey
I mean this chicks booty is fat and juicy when she lays on her stomach that shit be pokin'

Anyway I'm at her crib and we're on the bed she's laying on her stomach in her bra and panties and she's letting me play with her big ol ass

I grab the left meaty and juicy ass cheek and I'm squeezing and rubbing on it like damn this motha fukka so soft

I put my head near her ass cuz I wanted to bite it... Dawg the stench that invaded my mouth and nostrils... I couldn't breath, think, or see for bout 2 seconds lol totally killed my vibe
idoitforhiphop10ThirdEyeFiveBarryHallsStewCoolJoeRecaptimus_Prime360VulcanRaventha bauseYoung Stefceothachosen1Got Em ShookDr.ChemixHyenaKillaOya_HusbandJusDre313chiyosukeCincoMzKBValentinez A. KaiserBigBallsNoWorriesBuilt 4 cuban linxStoneColdMikeyVIBEROZAYTABERNACLESneakDZAnj2089stupot0607texas409Dirty Sanchezmike06alvarez_313KaipurpngoldmanofmorehouseDMIcarnalesflows515Chicitydwade206unspoken_respectPeeny_WallyDWOqawshun$FreeWillYoung GunnerkonceptjonesLurker6BabyBugattiCashmoneyDuxCJspit_fiyaKingJamalKINGECRubato GarciaMrSoutCitySupreme_Mind999Ip manSolitary Soldier

Replies