What is Cam'ron's best album?

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,691 Regulator
edited January 2013 in The Reason
Trying to figure out which one to put up for Classic Or Not so Ill pick the winner out of this.

What is Cam'ron's best album?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.D.E.
    Sports, Drugs and Entertainment..
    StewMiltown Maraudermiamivice305nawledge_god
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.D.E.
    S.D.E. is the only right option.
    CP203
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    S.D.E.
    S.d.e. easily

All his other albums are sub par besides killa season
    illedout
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confessions Of Fire
    Confessions of Fire. I didnt listen to SDE tbh. Heard Purple Haze and Come home with me. Big fan of Purple Haze but it was no where near CoF for me.
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.D.E.
    MOVING WEIGHT..

WHAT I GOTTA LIVE FOR..

DOUBLE UP..

WHERE IM FROM..

Tommy bilfigerMiltown Maraudermiamivice305
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 19,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come Home With Me
    come home with me and purple haze are unfairly hated on, but cam was in a zone
    buttuh_brip.dillamiamivice305
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple Haze
    Only listened to Purple Haze and Killa Season (which was ass cheeks). Maybe i need to check out SDE
    S.D.E.
    Maybe i need to check out SDE

Check it out holmes..
    32DaysOfInfinitimiamivice305illedout
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.D.E.
    Cam is top 10 potential, no doubt

because of this album and skills.
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 16,266 Regulator
  • Miltown MarauderMiltown Marauder Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S.D.E.
    Come home with me started off good but feel off towards the end... SDE.
    edited January 2013
    S.D.E.
    I remember when Purple Haze came out, I was in middle school, some nigga came to school with a long pink t-shirt on with a white tee under it.. I thought that shit was funny, although that was a fad for that moment in time..
    lookdude
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple Haze
    I'mma have to say Purple Haze..S.D.E had alot of corny ass filler to me,regardless of having classic songs on it like double up and moving weight
    S.D.E.
    Damn, Purple Haze came up quick in the ranks..
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Come Home With Me
    First Cam CD i brought was Come Home With Me.. Shit was classic.. still gotta listen to SDE and Confessions of Fire..
    killaguwop
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killa Season
    Killa season was his best album. It has one of the dopest intros in rap history. The production was a+ street hop. The whole cd got whip and headphone appeal. Cam lyrically box out all these beats with crazy lines. It's nothing but Ryder music track after track. Killa season got bangers for real. Ain't a nigga in the ic can't tell me when the piano turns to drums on he tried to play me you try to push you car 100 mph to vibe with that shit. Killa season perfect is the perfect camron album. Love my life, get me daddy remix, ibs, weekend girl. All classic material. I have always said that between Killa season and 102 were best albums of 2006.

Public enemy #1 is my favorite cam project though. He went from a gold album with Killa season in o6 to the underground circuit in 2007. That's why I like cam cause he move like a nigga that actually love this culture. He dropped a double mixtape out of the sky with underground mcs. You will never catch a top tier rapper sharing the mic on his project with 3 unknowns. Prospect Penz, Tom gist and a mafia stole the show and wrecked camron on his own tape. But you know what that's good though cause if it wasn't for pe #1 I wouldn't have known how dope Penz and gist were. That's like how wu tang solo members shared albums. Public enemy #1 has never left my car since 2007. Cam dropped two back to back classics
    buttuh_bReggie80miamivice305
    Purple Haze
    Killer season was very underrated..It had bangers..I still think crime pays had bangers but his pinnacle album is purple haze

The song killer cam>>>
    buttuh_biKingGodGivBiz
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭
    None, but he has great songs.
    rip.dillailledout
    Purple Haze
    Crime Pays Intro
    all generals stand his line, salute nigga,

(Verse 1)
    you kno me from spending the loot, also put rims on the coupes, remember duke i spin to shoot, i aint hear the kid the youth/skip a loose, get a ounce, flip a deuce, hit the stoop, remember stupid im here to tell u that im living proof/crime pays, im glad u hate, nigga go and masterbate, took my cap and gown pictures but i aint graduate/crime pays, put a vision to see, O.G. glisten and glee, sit in the v, did it in three, homeboy listen to me

(Hook)
    crime pays, 99 ways, 9 gage, ak 47 homie hit the highway/crime pays, i gotta record company, liquor and clothing line, cause my weed was fresh, coke was white, dope was nine

(Verse 2)
    Bird cage! that's what its gonna be, 3rd grade mr massey asked us what we wanna be/jeff said a lifeguard, bobby sed a fire fighter, jeff gone have a porsche and bobby sed he'll have a spyder/david sed police, wanda sed she wished to dance, they gon get married, have big crib in france/i started acting up, wait a minute back it up, this aint math class but this shit aint adding up/then mr massey looked and that's when the teacher asked, you gotta problem Cam, yea i shud teach this class, maybe ill reach they ass, tell them they dont need to have degrees in math, know your credit debit plus reciepts for cash/a few geeks had laughed, i told the dude stop your wishin, you wont have a pot to piss in wit that damn job u gettin/call cam a gift, they wasn't understanding this, damn im rich/a drug dealer turned out Philanthropist

Goat verse..Cam just fucked his legacy up with silly ass raps..He should of stayed serious
  • trilladelictrilladelic hey wait hold on..hey niqqa..i put $5 on the weed...u betta quit fuckin wit me... Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come Home With Me
    the 1st one i bought..

i bought purple haze too even though the pre release version was better and i copped killa season on bootleg..

i breezed thru the rest..

i stand by my vote..
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come Home With Me
    Come Home With Me and Purple Haze easily. Both classics.
  • Come Home With Me
    come home with me took cam to another level and gave the dipset movement a high buzz. purple haze and s.d.e are certified classics too.
    buttuh_b
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,691 Regulator
    S.D.E.
    Damn! PH came back skrong
    DMTxTHC
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come Home With Me
    Every Cam album is at least 4 mics besides Confessions of Fire.
    Stewkillaguwopmiamivice305MorganFreemanKing