What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Arizona Teacher's Aide smashed three students while three others watched and videotaped (W/Pics)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
By PAUL THOMPSON

A teacher's aide is alleged to have had sex with three students while others stood by and filmed the sex romp. Clarice Lee is accused of leading the six students to a deserted school gym where she had sex with a 16-year-old and committed sex acts on two others. Three other students watched the 22-year-old woman have sex, with one of them even filming the event on his cell phone. Lee was arrested after police received a tip about the sexual contact at Amphitheater High School in Tucson, Arizona.

School chiefs called the incident 'shocking and appalling.' The short video featuring the sex romp was seized by police after they spoke to the teens, whose ages ranged from 16 to 18 years old. Detective Cindy Mechtel of the Tucson Police Department's child sexual assault unit said the incident occurred Friday. Police were told that that during lunch period Lee led the six students to an old gym on campus that is no longer used. While in the gym, Lee had intercourse with a 16-year-old boy and sexual contact with two 18-year-old students, Mechtel said.

The other three students - one aged 17 and two aged 18 - watched while one of them recorded the incident on a cellphone. Mechtel said the sex romp took minutes and she did not know if the video was shared with anyone or uploaded to the Internet. Mechtel said the teacher knew the students from passing them in the hall, but the incident appeared to be spontaneous. 'As far as we know, this is an isolated incident,' Mechtel said. 'The incident appeared to be spontaneous.

'This certainly isn't a commonplace situation for a school staff member to be involved in inappropriate behavior with so many students,' Mechtel said. 'I have never seen this before in my work with the police department.' Lee was booked into the Pima County jail on four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor.

The case will be presented to the Pima County Attorney's Office to decide if additional charges will be filed against Lee regarding the other students. Lee resigned from her position on Tuesday after her arrest. She had been with the school, working as an aide to special education students, since August 2012. Parents of other students were sent automated telephone message telling them of the situation. The parents of students who were involved in the incident were contacted directly.

According to Lee's Facebook page, which appears to have been last updated in 2010, she is a mother of two who had attended Pima Community College and has previously worked as a special-education teaching assistant at another Tucson school.

article-2267692-172493BE000005DC-573_306x359.jpg

article-2267692-172493A2000005DC-574_634x415.jpg

article-2267692-172493A8000005DC-809_634x377.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Replies

• GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLUT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

Black Boy Kingillestni99ainne
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    she looks like she'll suck the black off a brothers dick

Bitch look like she can suck a milkshake out a coffee straw..
    edwardnigmaAlready Home_17WhoisDonG???
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh...the world is so different now. Bitch looks like she lets anybody hit that shit raw

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    So ILL
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These white hoes are sad trying to relive their high school fantasies and these new niggas can't hold hot water for shit
    Dr.Chemix
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest, you and 2 homies run a teacher's aide and nobody gonna tell anyone? Fuck that, its hard enough getting one muhfucka to shut up let alone 6. Somebody was gonna brag about it.

I just hope them young boys aint got that semplex.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet she allowed her rectum to be violated.....several times

• Just wow. Don't know why she let them record tho. She really didn't care. Oh well, time for a new career.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the kinda girl that would smash everything in your house to bits and pieces.
    whitecracker
  • Mr PopoMr Popo Just Call Me Mister Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where was she when I was in school
    nfl-afc-championship-new-england-patriots-denver-broncos3.jpg

iron man1
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    these teachers some freaks aint it

its every other day now another bitch gettin caught

and the number of students keep rising, watch next its gon be the whole damn basketball team, fuck it
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    edwardnigma
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash...

With a god damn cinder block, damn that's an ugly cracka. She looks like she smells like piss and graham crackers.
    texas409manofmorehouseWell Got Dam
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoo the FUCK keeps snitching though??!! Suspend them immediately!!!
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    gns
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,297 Regulator
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    I have a couple of months left of high school. fuck it im about to just flirt with all the good looking teachers at my school

and remember...

make a thread about it

after i graduate lol. dont want to be on the news.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like a High School student herself. By look at her, she digs brothas and latinos. I feel cheated that these Kids get to experience fucking their teachers.
    WYRMiron man1