What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Sonic the Hedgehog Appreciation Thread

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Siongoldenjaunspoken_respectDillaDeafMrCrookedLetterKINGECpeagle05SplackavelliblakfyahkingkanggoodieMeesterBDBIIDStoneColdMikeyTrill Gate$CJgenocidecutter

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Siongoldenjaunspoken_respectFocal Point
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

SionMrCrookedLetter

hqg-277.gif

Sionunspoken_respect
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,016 Regulator
    My favorite video game mascot..... Sonic da GOAT !!!!
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    KINGECdontdiedontkillanyonLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

tha bauseunspoken_respect
  • vespesianusvespesianus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Sonic Adventure 2 da GOAT Sonic game
    Bowser play way too damn much. It aint een like he be tryna fuck or nothin. You'd think somebody that owned 7 or 8 castles and numerous small fortresses would have enough money to buy all the IG pussy he wanted and giv'em that Saudi Prince treatment. Instead he still bullshittin with Peach ole raggedy ass.

If we gon be outraged, lets be mad about that.
    tha bauseunspoken_respectMelqartLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tha bause wrote: »
    Top 3 no discussion.....
    sonic_048.jpg

GOAT game with a soundtrack to match.

sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

tha bauseMelqartLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYtwentyfivelighters

hqg-277.gif

unspoken_respectMeesterD0wn
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I just found out that Sonic Adventure 2 is on xbox marketplace.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

no shit? how many points to buy it?
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »

I believe it's 800 points and it says it's also HD.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

hqg-277.gif

MorganFreemanKing
    Dilla Deaf wrote: »

I believe it's 800 points and it says it's also HD.

Update: It is 800 points and 2.3 gb. I'm downloading it now.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to donate microsoft points to a broke dude
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    tha bauseunspoken_respectMelqart
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shit is nice. If you want the extras that were in sonic adventure 2 battle then it's another 240 points. I have this game on Xbox and GameCube
    PM5n696.gif
    1005014gs.jpg
    Melqart
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@ this points shit. WTF!
    unspoken_respectonetoughmiracle