What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2013 "I'm livin the SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE...LIFE" Thread...

1234568»

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ about how if you're not kickin out any money to help, then you gets no puss. But turns right around and text you to come over later, and gives you the puss anyway!

Smh. Boredom. I tell ya.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Been single since 08 & shall continue. New job on horizon making more cake. May get a bigger apartment when my lease is up. Stacking dough to go back to school part time & start finishing up my degree (paying outta pocket). I won't have the time necessary to foster a successful relationship.

But these hoes see a niggas vision & love me for my ambition, so they keep auditioning for the team even when I tell em up front I'm rocking dolo for the foreseeable future.

damn nigga 08?? LOL

Yeah, but I'm only 26 LOL. She was a HS sweetheart (or whatever u wanna call it). Tried to make it work long distance while I was in college (BIG mistake) so after that a nigga been chilling & doing what I do.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Kat you did admit, and I quote " Stew could get it". Your exact words durin one of the Stew vs Beezy discussions.

Stop frontin. Stop capin for Beezy. No one cares anymore about the subject. If Beezy cared, then she would be in here defending herself.

The End

Shut your lying face.

Post the exact quote or apologize immediately.

And this isn't about caping for beezy, it's about shaming stewie into acting somewhat grown about his sexual affairs.

Yea, stew was wrong for doing that to beezy. But blah! Shits soo old :(

Anyways..... any suggestions on what I should make for dinner?

I aint do nothing wrong yall trippin.

@icecoldstew ok ok! T his topic is old.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Stew
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,982 Regulator
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    been single for a long while now....got a chick that look like launchpad from ducktales stalking copper now though

This nigga said Launchpad...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    been single for a long while now....got a chick that look like launchpad from ducktales stalking copper now though

Brother? Is that you??
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been single for 4 years or so

Single life fucking the shit outta a broad and leaving a soon as it's over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>laying there listening to how the other females at her gig are jealous of her authority.
    ice-cream.gif
    Meta_ConsciousSneakDZARecaptimus_Prime360Purr
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being single is aight if u have a few down bitches on the team... these weird bitches make the shit lame...
    StoneColdMikey
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo being single wit a social life, money, no warrant, a nice car, a place to rest, job

having a full wardrobe, getting good grades, being able to fuck and leave

is a dream

that some may deem as a nightmare unfortunately

those niggas/bitches/hoes/women cannot stand on their two feet and jump to meaningless relationship to

another meaningless relationship

cause they are scared to b alone and deal with themselves lol
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    704HustlaKing Erauno
    Checkin in
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all you single guys, you can never have too many chicks. Keep smashing until you find one that's really good.
    King Erauno
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    yo being single wit a social life, money, no warrant, a nice car, a place to rest, job

having a full wardrobe, getting good grades, being able to fuck and leave

is a dream

that some may deem as a nightmare unfortunately

those niggas/bitches/hoes/women cannot stand on their two feet and jump to meaningless relationship to

another meaningless relationship

cause they are scared to b alone and deal with themselves lol

really tho...and what's worse is they fuck around and have a make a baby outta that meaningless relationship
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,069 Regulator
    Checkin in

Yo bruh u was supposed to drop that pic of shorty like a year ago.
    What pic?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,069 Regulator
    What pic?

The white broad u was messin wit. Maybe it was someone else
    Recaptimus_Prime360
    Oh yeah. Hell I deleted the face pics she sent me. All I got is the X-rated ones
    Purr
1234568»