What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Heath Slater set to win Royal Rumble.

VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heath Slater Expected To Win The Royal Rumble , Says Unreliable Backstage Sources.

The current booking plan for this Sunday’s WWE pay-per-view is for Heath Slater to earn a WrestleMania title shot by winning the Royal Rumble match, according to a backstage source of dubious reliability.

“Vince (McMahon) has been really impressed with Slater lately, so the plan is to push him hard through 2013,” said the source, who offered no credible evidence for the claim.

“Things can always change, but the plan right now is for Slater to go over at the Rumble, and then face Tensai for the World Championship at ‘Mania.”
“Things can always change, but the plan right now is for Slater to go over at the Rumble, and then face Tensai for the World Championship at ‘Mania.”

According to the source, who had shifty eyes and provided no identification to confirm he is actually a WWE employee, Tensai is scheduled to win the heavyweight belt at February’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view by defeating Roman Reigns in an Indian Strap Match.

An investigative study conducted by Kayfabe News showed that approximately 85 percent of the rumors posted on wrestling news websites come from the same anonymous source. The rest are mostly guesswork.

genocidecutteriKingGodGivBizYoung Gunnersilverfoxx1CK1SKillaChamSionlion_heartTonyDubbzStoneColdMikeyTheBoyRoTheRicanKing

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,131 Regulator
    Wow
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Sion
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,131 Regulator
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I want to lock this so badly right now...

You too?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

Come on, I thought it was funny as hell and would make people pull their hair out until the end.

Word is though Cena will win it.
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U better be fuckin kidding me sob
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    VIBEStoneColdMikey
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like universe mode on WWE 13, tbh.
    TonyDubbz
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man if i paid for royal rumble and that happened, ill be so sick
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    VIBE
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Vibe, I seen Raw preview for next week, and there was a TVPG sign, i guess the TV14 rumor was false???
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Yo Vibe, I seen Raw preview for next week, and there was a TVPG sign, i guess the TV14 rumor was false???

Maybe, I was readin that there was a lot of BS being posted as of recent. LOL
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like universe mode on WWE 13, tbh.

Man, you aint even lying! Heath Slater had the damn World Heavy Weight title on my Smackdown for just about a whole fuckin year! just due to the fact that I never focus on smackdown, I just simulate through the matches that are set up.

My shit was all fucked up, Heath Slater was my top star and was beating the shit out of the Undertaker at every single PPV.. Takers momentum was so bad they put him on superstars and had him losing to David Otunga I was like this shit has got to stop! So I finally played a match as Taker and still lost to Slater...
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    VIBElookdude
    Dead @ Slater beating Taker.
    TonyDubbz
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that once a superstars momentum gets maxed out in Universe they become unstoppable in a way. Takers shit was like 4 notches away from being empty so he was one of my worst superstars. I was ashamed to even let him do Wrestlemania cause I knew what was gonna happen.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
This discussion has been closed.