Funniest Celeb Interviews post em

BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREATPosts: 34,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
Now nd days its too much politically corrct type interviews goin on. Boring celebs wit 0 personality dat wanna answer everything da rite way nd neva wanna cause controversy. Dis thread is da opposite of dat nd will shine a light on funny, awkward, or just downright weird interviews I'll start off

SO many quotables James Brown gave no fucks in dis interview lmao

Rick James nd da Stone City Band high as fuck in Germany dat makes Charlie Murphy's story believable

Bizzy Bone on his own planet ramblin bout all types of shit one of my favorite rappers but he lost his mind around dis time lls

Add on yall lmao
http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

KingJamalP swayze166

Replies

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

surprised nobody eva Gif'd anything from dis vid its plenty of comedic moments from dis shit lmao

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

KingJamalP swayze166BarryHalls
    bump since barely anyone came in here nd it wasnt a lot of heads online when i posted dis

• cobblandcobbland "Shorty": Belly (1998) Chicago...Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Whoo Kid does have classics lmao

lmfao Tracy Morgan was beyond fucked up yo hahahahahaha

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Oh shit u posted the james brown one lmao

"LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!"

"HELLO TED!!!"

I wanna take you higher...
    KingJamal wrote: »

"LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!"

"HELLO TED!!!"

"why's dat ladies? cuz i look good, i smell good, i feel good......and make love good HAHA" lmfao

KingJamal
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

"LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!"

"HELLO TED!!!"

"why's dat ladies? cuz i look good, i smell good, i feel good......and make love good HAHA" lmfao

Don't forget 3:00 in the vid

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" lol
    atribecalledgabi

"LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!"

"HELLO TED!!!"

if u got time check for dat Rick James interview he was so fried lmao

"LIVING IN AMERICA!!!!"

"HELLO TED!!!"

if u got time check for dat Rick James interview he was so fried lmao

Aight lemme check it out real quick
    Damn Rick James was gone lol
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    That Robert Blake one was hilarious- "You opened that door charlie potatoes." ROFL!!!!

BlackAX410
  • ploccplocc Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭

You can see the cocaine in his eyes.
    plocc wrote: »

You can see the cocaine in his eyes.

those cigs he was smokin had to be laced lol

lmao @ blood clot draw cord in my back Canibus is weird man

edited January 2013

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    P swayze166CitySojourner
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,262 Regulator

• Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never cared for 50 cent outside of how to rob and the get rich album, he is another one who dont hold back during interviews. just dont feel like posting em. that would have yall calling me stan and shit lol
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate Warrior had Arsenio real life shook....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

BlackAX410P swayze166
    Ultimate Warrior had Arsenio real life shook....

arsenio did have dat "da fuck did i get into" look on his face lol

• OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    You can tell James Brown from down here in this corner, when he hit that "Haaaaaaaaaaaa" at 2:59, that's a country ass nigga, that's them oldheads, that nigga clownin up that bit
    Now nd days its too much politically corrct type interviews goin on. Boring celebs wit 0 personality dat wanna answer everything da rite way nd neva wanna cause controversy. Dis thread is da opposite of dat nd will shine a light on funny, awkward, or just downright weird interviews I'll start off

Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

BlackAX410
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    You can tell James Brown from down here in this corner, when he hit that "Haaaaaaaaaaaa" at 2:59, that's a country ass nigga, that's them oldheads, that nigga clownin up that bit

lol whole interview was jokes dat part when he was talkin to himself askin why do ladies like him will neva get old

• Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i loved james brown's laugh. he use to go on the howard stern and the whole interview be like haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

"I dont know anything about numbers I just know what I can do....bout to kill this muthafucka" - Tyson

"Oooookayyyy...." - Reporter

03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif