What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

snitching on a classmate: fair or foul?

NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
So this guy thought it was cool to bring his two pistols to school today and brag about it to me. So I called the police! After all these school shootings u serious! Locked his dumb ass up! Call me a snitch some shit i dont play wit like my safety!

That's a status update just posted on my facebook feed..my phone weak as hell and can't screenshot the post but yeah b

Is this shit fair or foul? I wanna comment on his shit but before I do, I wanna know what ya'll think...Was he justified for snitching on his classmate or was he overreacting?

whitecrackereternalmoneyRecaptimus_Prime360

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,826 Regulator
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Gonna be funny if the nigga he snitched on end up murking him.
    nigga was afraid of a school shooting now hes gonna be victim of one when the dude come out

yeah.... even if the school is a Gun Free Zone...

dude will be graduated and gone by the time homey see the light of day.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CashmoneyDuxGhostdenithegawdAjackson17
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fam was prolly just on some hood nigga stuntin type of shit and homey got scared..usually when niggas talk about thumpers they tryin to stunt..aint really on shit, just tryin to show niggas they ttg..i'm trying to see what type of relationship he had with ole boy for him to talk about his guns like it's nothing..idk tho fam always posting some soft shit on fb so this really doesnt surprise me..

• 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a snitch.

If the bragging guy said some wild shit or if the guy who told didn't know the guy who had the burner (you know he had the burner, you ran like Jackie Jerner) then I don't see any problem with alerting authorities...not that I'd do it.

It depends on a few different factors.
    Meta_Conscious
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Depending on how you answer this question determine my next answer. White or Black?
    The guy with the pistol.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that nigga. If niggas don't know what time it is, they better get updated.

Too much slow singing and flower bringing these days for that stupid shit.

Also, unless the cat that told on him had a gun too, that's not snitching.

1 more thing. If he's stupid enough and wants that much attention to say he told on dude then he should be shot. These bitches love attention tooooo much these days.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

DarthRozay
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Oh they black? Yeah that's snitch shit.

The nigga should have kept his mouth closed.
    Im tryin to see how the whole situation played out..so far he has 17 likes and two "lmao"..i know eventually somebody will ask the important questions..he wont say shit if I ask...

• blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good for him............

niggaz got to stop doing dumb shit
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    Black_Samsonunspoken_respectblackrain
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,826 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    homey paid his 1000+ so he can go to school and get his education...
    last thing he need after cutting a check like that is to be worried about some dumb nigga cheddar bobbing himself and every one else cause he wants to show out.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have said something cuz if he shot some people I would have felt like a piece of shit for knowing and saying nothing.
    Black_SamsonAjackson17
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he black - because only white people shoot up schools ?
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should've shot the police
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Both are black and go to a black city college..

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ that! Nigga was justified. He still a smith tho. But at least he saved lives.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    smith
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    unspoken_respectRecaptimus_Prime360miamivice305
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snitches get holes in their head?
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats fucked up. I wouldn't of told I just would of stayed the hell away from that nigga & kind of "lightly hinted" at the niggas I fucked with to stay away from em too.

I been in that situation twice but it was before all of these school shootings started happening & nah I didnt say shit. In one case someone else told and in the other we just told him to put that shit back in his locker and he actually did.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chill yall buggin rappers/"hood niggas' got yall heads fucked up your only a snitch when you tell some dirt to get out your own dirt, if you to dumb of a criminal to not conceal your face on be on the sneak tip then fuck you then. I never "snitched" on nobody but thats how i look at it
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't snitch on anyone unless they are fucking up the curve. If u fuck-up the curve, I will fuck u up by any means necessary. There is no code except to win.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    CashmoneyDuxTonyDubbzPurr