What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

'Doctor Strange' and 'Ant-Man' Confirmed for Marvel's Phase Three

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
Marvel Studios' Phase Two is right around the corner and has plenty to be excited for, but today there's some veeeeeeery delightful news about Phase Three!

MTV News had a chance to chat with Marvel's President of Production Kevin Feige and he confirmed that we'll see Edgar Wright's (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) Ant-Man in 2015.

I've known Edgar since our first lunch together at Comic-Con in 2004," he continued. "He asked me what Marvel was doing with 'Ant-Man' — we weren't even a studio then; what a difference eight years makes! It's very much an 'Ant-Man' origin movie from the perspective of Edgar Wright and his co-writer Joe Cornish. It will of course be firmly planted in the MCU, but a different corner than we've seen before.

2833029-phase3_super.png

When asked about other characters, Feige said, "you probably don't have to look too far to guess at the next list of characters we're toying with and beginning to develop." Shortly after, he said Doctor Strange is "definitely one of them."

He's a great, original character, and he checks the box off this criteria that I have: he's totally different from anything else we have, just like 'Guardians of the Galaxy.' He's totally different from anything we've done before, as is 'Ant-Man,' which keeps us excited.

So yeah, Phase Three sounds incredibly promising. Not only will we have Avengers 2, but we'll also have these two films which could potentially bring a drastically different vibe to the bring screen. How do you feel about a Doctor Strange and Ant-Man solo film finally heading our way, Viners?

http://www.comicvine.com/news/doctor-strange-and-ant-man-confirmed-for-marvels-phase-three/145894/

Replies

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol but no Black Panther
    But BP can't get a run? Man tell Marvel to gtfoh

Shit is criminal....
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    Lou_Cypheriron man1Already Home_17Carthaginian
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator
    id rather not watch a dr. strange movie...
    they feel brave cause the success of harry potter,supernatural and grimm...
    but they also need to remember season of the witch, constantine and priest...

i suggest they hunt down whomever did Solomon Kane and BEG them to do a Doc Strange joint...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Strange is cool, and i was already hyped for ant man, but like you guys im pissed theres no BP. shits disgusting.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they can do a Strange movie, there should be no reason black panther cant come around. Such a fucking stupid move imo.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

i suggest they hunt down whomever did Solomon Kane and BEG them to do a Doc Strange joint...

Constantine was dope.
    Lou_CypherBlack_Samsoniron man1
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather watch doctor strange than ant man
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Im actually anticipating a Dr Strange movie even though I know his origins already, Ant Man I could care less...
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they wont make BP for now cuz it would be expensive as fuck to make cuz they'd have to create that african country....
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator

Constantine was dope.

it was... but it also was no where close to the comic.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    they wont make BP for now cuz it would be expensive as fuck to make cuz they'd have to create that african country....

thats a lie and the excuse they give, but they made asgaurd and a rainbow bridge and a frozen planet

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »

thats a lie and the excuse they give, but they made asgaurd and a rainbow bridge and a frozen planet

Exactly...it would be no more expensive than Thor, and it would do just as well if not better.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who in the blue hell wants to see an ant man movie
    tumblr_mhpoqebgSs1s1wxobo1_400.gif
    KingJamaliron man1
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marvel heads said they find it hard to do a black panther film b/c it would be too unbelievable (I made a thread about it)...yet a magician doctor and a man who can shrink to the size of an ant is more believable than a independent african nation....marvel on that Bullshit
    rocket-2.gif
    KingJamalCarthaginian
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

Constantine was dope.

it was... but it also was no where close to the comic.

As in storywise? Still a good movie bruh
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are they planning? Infinity Gauntlet in the final phase. I like strange. Ant-ma,n giant man you will be cool. Black panther, is going to be a hard sale! I know y'all hate it. But, come on. White people won't see it.
    Copper
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    I'm saying tho

Who the fuck wants to watch a guy who can change his size for 2 hours

Whoopty damn doo
    I wanna take you higher...
    Copperiron man1
    Black panther, is going to be a hard sale! I know y'all hate it. But, come on. White people won't see it.
    the character who kicked off this entire marvel comic to film shit ....
    blade%20gallery%2010.jpg
    rocket-2.gif
    Already Home_17KingJamaliron man1Carthaginian
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope them movies bomb at the box office worse than arnold schwarzenegger's last film
    KingJamal
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »

lol
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh....................can't give is the king of a nation aka the batman of marvel with superpowers o and did I mention he owns a gotdamn NATION BUT they can give us a gotdamn abusive scientist who talks to ants............and shrinks...........
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    edited January 2013
    I'll go see ant man only if they stary true to the chracter and have him smackin bishes
    2170295-hank1_super.jpg

and gets arrested and takes a mug shot like a G
    600x298.jpg
    rocket-2.gif
    RichPorterOfTheIC
  • CarthaginianCarthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying that Black Panther is not given a chance, but Ant-Man is. If they roll with the Eric O'Grady antihero version however...that could work.

Still, marvel disappoints me.
    "For the prince who does not chastise offenders in a way that puts it out of their power to offend again, is accounted unwise or worthless."