**The New Era Of The Simp Movement**

Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Man...I don't know wat the future holds anymore, the game is all fuckd up nowadays. Lemme vent 4 a minute...

Remember the gud ol' days wen niggaz actually respected territory and automatically knew not to spit game @ a broad dat u fuckin, cuffin or just hollerin at?

Nowadays niggas, I'm talking those in your circle, wudnt hesitate to trespass boundaries...smh

2 of my dudes dat I fux with been comin @ me sideways lately. Nigga #A been callin nd textn this broad for the past 2 weeks tryna get fresh evn wen homie knows I been foolin this broad 4 a month and my other dude steady throwing dirt on my name to this other girl that I'm talking to, talknbout "he doesn't wanna c her get hurt nd dat she shouldnt get with me cos I do bitches da meanest nd just don't gv a fuck bout her" See...thing is these broads r open nd tell me everyyhing these niggas b doin nd sayn, they evn asking if I'm beefing with them coz evn they can c that wat they doin is a rookie move. Smh....

It aint jus them, I c this behavior everywhr nw. The game aint wat it used 2b. Mayb this is da New wave nd I need 2 get with the timez...I just don't kno

Has this SIMP plague also hit ur city too? Hv niggas also been diagnosed with this strain of SIMP SYNDROME? Players r getting real tacky nowadays
GettinLoelementalPTheIraqValentinez A. Kaiserwhitecrackerbigev240

Replies

• unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like I said hoes got mad me because these pimps treated me better, but they were spoiling me the wrong way.
    wmj7102 DrawlzGold_Certificate
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superior intellectual mannerisms persona
    MeesterStoneColdMikeyGodNThaBuild'n
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey bitch ^^^^stfu.

As for the thread.
    My niggaz r my brothers plus none of them have any number to any chick I'm fucking with...wtf for.

U need new friends slime.
    Ajackson17Gold_Certificate
  • unRealLady1unRealLady1 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggaz are brothers yes indeed, sometime they meet the same chick before they meet each other.
    Gold_Certificate
  • MeesterMeester Verandering nooit verander. bitch country.Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fair in love and war. But because of simp niggas I blame drake.
    2 Drawlz
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U run with lames...
    gns
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do you simp a bitch til she drop draws?
    NIKE...Wild SelfBigBallsNoWorries
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a thread a while back about two of my folks telling me straight up to my face that if I was messing with a chick and they knew her, they would tell her not to fuck with me because I would smash and dash on em'. No big deal. I just said y'all grimey and kim. Now I know how to move around them since they showed me they cards
    Charlie_
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that dudes don't know when to be happy with a couple of chicks anymore. They want to have 5-10 chicks to themselves and make the next man suffer. Which causes boundaries to be stepped on.
    Young StefMeesterwhitecracker
    gns wrote: »
    Hey bitch ^^^^stfu.

As for the thread.
    My niggaz r my brothers plus none of them have any number to any chick I'm fucking with...wtf for.

Simpers have been kings and emperors. Only in a democracy with low values and exceedingly corrupt people simps are looked as horrible men.
    Meester
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Hey bitch ^^^^stfu.

As for the thread.

Simpers have been kings and emperors. Only in a democracy with low values and exceedingly corrupt people simps are looked as horrible men.

Dog that "stfu" wasn't for u it was for that crazy real lady bitch.
    U just happened to post just b4 I did
    GodNThaBuild'nAjackson17
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change your circle of friends. Its easier said than done but they dont respect you hun.
    GettinLoAjackson17SixSickSins
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n From down souf but I represent tha nawf Tha dirty souf where cocaine is cheapaPosts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh niggas tha new bitches now. Always gossip'n to hoes and worried bout what chick a nigga smash'n... And plus it's 2013 bruh if a chick find out you talkin to another chick oh well fuck them feelings bruh. It's too many women out here to just be talking to two any ways
    Wild Selfgns
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do you simp a bitch til she drop draws?

somebody answer this shit

Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Hey bitch ^^^^stfu.

As for the thread.

Dog that "stfu" wasn't for u it was for that crazy real lady bitch.
    U just happened to post just b4 I did

Oh my bad.
    gns
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, but why are these females who are dealing with you even entertaining your boys? How did such an exchange even come to exist?

One can only get as far as another lets them.

The girl I been dealing with for the past month told me from the jump that my dude keeps sending her texts and callin, she too was puzzled y this dude wud spit game coz its not exactly a secret that me and her r "together"...(my boo thang).
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nothing new. You just have some snakes in your circle.
    Rectify that immediately.