IC do you like to see a female wearing sneakers?

CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no moreCyttorax DimensionPosts: 29,987 Regulator
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Maybe I'm weird but I hate to see a female in sneakers unless she is either working out or doing some outdoor type of activity. To me and I might be wrong but I like for a lady to be lady at all times no high-tops or sneakers on at all. What's the IC opinion on this?

Female in heels>>>>>>>>>>>

Fellas do you like to see a female wearing sneakers?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
king hassanJohn_Blazinivince_vince

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care if she do or don't
    I don't give a damn.
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sneakers heels who cares. just as long as she ends up barefoot and naked at the end of the night no fucks will be given
    Cainmiamivice305VulcanRavenJusDre313
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 29,987 Regulator
    No
    @kingjamal you gonna throw my wifey in the thread with some Airmax on huh??

LMAO
    KingJamalYoung Stef
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yes
    I like when a girl has a good sneaker game. It's not a requirement though. Just a bonus.
    Stewwindycity2117
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Rather see a bitch with heels.

I'll smash regardless though.
    Cainking hassan[Deleted User]buttuh_b
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 29,987 Regulator
    No
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Sneakers heels who cares. just as long as she ends up barefoot and naked at the end of the night no fucks will be given

The bold supersedes all scenarios but if we out and about it's just more of a preference for me.
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    heels >>>>>
    but some chicks can pull off the sneakers...amber rose comes to mind
    edited January 2013
    Theres no doubt that women look better in heels but its not like the average chick is in heels all day everyday. what chick you know that wears heels to wal mart on a saturday afternoon to pick up a loaf of bread & toilet paper? if she aint at work in all likelyhood shes wearing sneakers.

on average ive seen more bad bitches in sneakers than heels. i love a super sexy high class jazzy bitch but im more attracted to a woman who is beautiful at 8:00am w/out the extra shit. any woman can look good in an evening gown make up & heels but theres somthing special about a chick who is beautiful w/no make wearing sweats & sneakers.

natural bitches in regular shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>made up bitches in gowns & heels.
    GettinLo1of1blackrain
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    edited January 2013
    lol at niggas saying they dont care probably the same niggas with 4 baby mommas
    StoneColdMikey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Theres no doubt that women look better in heels but its not like the average chick is in heels all day everyday. what chick you know that wears heels to wal mart on a saturday afternoon to pick up a loaf of bread & toilet paper? if she aint at work in all likelyhood shes wearing sneakers.

on average ive seen more bad bitches in sneakers than heels. i love a super sexy high class jazzy bitch but im more attracted to a woman who is beautiful at 8:00am w/out the extra shit. any woman can look good in an evening gown make up & heels but theres somthing special about a chick who is beautiful w/no make wearing sweats & sneakers. natural bitches in regular shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>made up bitches in gown & heels.

Beyonce.

She said she can't go a day without wearing heels.

She wears them from the bodega to the ob-gyn.

1of1
    i want a real woman not some dumb hoe. The type of girl who wear sneakers 24/7 are the type to be smoking weed and post half naked photos on facebook and instagram aint got time for that shit however there is nothing wrong to wear sneakers when the time is right
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have experienced a time loop, this thread is word for word of one I would have put money on I already read.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »

LMAO

Holup who's wife???
    No
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I must have experienced a time loop, this thread is word for word of one I would have put money on I already read.

Pretty sure you're in a time loop almost like Dr. Who.

on average ive seen more bad bitches in sneakers than heels. i love a super sexy high class jazzy bitch but im more attracted to a woman who is beautiful at 8:00am w/out the extra shit. any woman can look good in an evening gown make up & heels but theres somthing special about a chick who is beautiful w/no make wearing sweats & sneakers. natural bitches in regular shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>made up bitches in gown & heels.

Beyonce.

She said she can't go a day without wearing heels.

She wears them from the bodega to the ob-gyn.

I said AVERAGE. that bitch hadnt been average since her 1st single dropped when she was in high school
    2 Drawlz
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I despise females in heels anyways.
    GoonerGold_Certificatebuttuh_bCain
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »

Pretty sure you're in a time loop almost like Dr. Who.

And hows that time loop? Idk shit about dr.who.
    9181a3a5e97eeb5f481c298f28cc76c5.jpeg

this is why i cant take females who wear js serious. dumb hoe got a child aswell her baby daddy stays loosing
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I despise females in heels anyways.

had to flag you sir

Gold_Certificate
    No
    KingJamal wrote: »

LMAO

Holup who's wife???

@kingjamal Krysti Hill is my wifey she don't know it yet though :-(

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

LMAO

Holup who's wife???

@kingjamal Krysti Hill is my wifey she don't know it yet though :-(

Lol well I see her around Atlanta and I'll ask her to shout u out

But she look so good I'll prolly 4get
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care at all.
    Honestly, thats not even something I notice.
    jonoAlready Home_17