Spin off!!!!! What is it about your s/o....

John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the fatherPosts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
that draws you to them? Speak on some of the reasons he or she was able to get you... Everyone has been dropping pics and shit but let's dig deeper n/h.

Replies

• windycity2117windycity2117 I don't like loose pussy or loose lips Posts: 7,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 wrote: »
    She leaves me the fuck alone and will volunteer to give me head while I play the game, on the computer, watch tv, while I shower. ..etc

Keep her around,sounds like you got a good one

Trollio Meester
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was nice to find someone who likes to laugh as much as me..not be afraid to try new things ... Support my goals without nagging me when I slack off
    Dirty SanchezMARIO_DROtaebooblu197King Lee
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cosign
    N64 wrote: »
    She leaves me the fuck alone and will volunteer to give me head while I play the game, on the computer, watch tv, while I shower. ..etc

She has her own shit and can throw-down in the kitchen
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I asked who sucks dick for bus fair I would

Nigga what???

930C845D-85B9-4F1D-8FB8-50BB6B982048-1596-000000DE7F4489D1.jpg
    windycity2117
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,963 Regulator
    I am single
    Meester
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

Nigga what???

SMH@ you quote mining.
    Recaptimus_Prime360
    ohhhla wrote: »

Nigga what???

SMH@ you quote mining.

Smh @ myself as well. Man Law Violation
    ohhhla
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,963 Regulator
    damnkp wrote: »
    She's been down since day one...only woman I've ever loved besides my mother...been together since 10th grade..my best friend

damnkp
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She pays attention to the balls.
    goldenjaMeester
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F@@@ the thread, windy's avi got my attention.

nigga !! that short haired chick is the truth!
    damnkp
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really into the one I said I'm dating cuz we communicate well for the most part plus she the type who supports me no matter what.. she cares about a nigga.. like she'll call just to make sure I'm iight.. does little things to pick me up when I'm down or will let anigga vent whenever I need to.. the total opposite to my ex, but my ex got some goat pussy so.....well, both do but I can do absolutely anything I want with the mixed chick.. she cool when she wanna be but she bipolar and real anti when u need her the most
    Max.John_Blazini
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was nice to find someone who likes to laugh as much as me..not be afraid to try new things ... Support my goals without nagging me when I slack off

Bruh dont tell these people of the ic ducktales...u fucked a hoe n got her pregnant...n fucked yo life up..thats a L...u can try n flip it any way u want but i know u feel like a sucka when u look that bitch in her face.."she laughs alot like me" foh yeah i guess trying new shit was not using a condom 40 other dudes didnt wana try that wit her
    John_BlaziniRecaptimus_Prime360KatMARIO_DROStew
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just two hoes in love .. you got your feelings hurt by a bunch of women on an internet board and quit for 2 years.. still hand out juice boxes and frozen meals out the back of a mini van.. who.takes 2 years to.find themselves and still can't get off the night shift ... Post a pic of u and a bitch that's human and not related to you and is Atleast a 3 ... I'll wait
    ohhhla
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is always fun to be around. Gets my humor. She's been loyal to me and I greatly appreciate that from her. That weekend we spent in Dallas before we got together made my decision that much easier.
    John_BlazinigoldenjaYoung StefMeester
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm..I see this thread isn't doing the numbers the thread based on looks did..no surprise.
    ChicityMeta_Conscious
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    We just two hoes in love .. you got your feelings hurt by a bunch of women on an internet board and quit for 2 years.. still hand out juice boxes and frozen meals out the back of a mini van.. who.takes 2 years to.find themselves and still can't get off the night shift ... Post a pic of u and a bitch that's human and not related to you and is Atleast a 3 ... I'll wait

Damn i quit for 2 years now? I thought u didnt know about me? fuck u askn posters ay what yall know about max? i dont live in a boiler room or take random pics of bitches n act like i smashed them shithead...

Blazinis bitch
    Spoiler:
    KatChicityDirty SanchezMARIO_DRO