What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chris Brown & Frank Ocean Fight At Recording Studio

DetroitBoi313DetroitBoi313 Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Chris Brown was involved in an all-out brawl with Frank Ocean Sunday night, and sources connected with Chris insist Ocean started it.

Chris was at Westlake Studio in the L.A. area listening one of of the artists he represents. The sources say as Chris went to leave, Frank Ocean and his crew blocked Chris from leaving. The sources say Frank said, "This is my studio, this is my parking spot."

We're told Chris went to shake Frank's hand ... and that's when one of Frank's people attacked Chris. Sources connected with Chris say one of Chris' friends jumped in front and hit Frank's friend.

Sources connected with Chris say Frank then came at Chris ... Chris pushed him away and they started brawling.

The police were called and are on scene now.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/27/chris-brown-frank-ocean-fight-westlake-studio/#ixzz2JFGrG0ZM
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,708 Regulator
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Hilarious..Chris probably was getting "hit on"..pun intended.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaooooo he getting him back from when Chris Brown's people ran up on Odd Future two years ago
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    aneed123miamivice305Young Stef
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao Frank wanted a kiss, that's why he stopped Chris from leavin.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
    Meesterrip.dilla
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turn this into a hof asap way to many jokes to go around
    iron man1
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit in some gutsPosts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Frank Ocean won, nh
    heavyrelishMeesterrip.dillagnsCashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikey
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank ocean was trying to get cbreezy on his "pyramid" chris brown was like "dueces"

I heard this was a stunt to get frank ocean into a women's domestic violence shelter

smh cb going to have to donate more money to the battered women foundation

smh @ frank ocean throwing keys in the air causing a violent flashback for chris brown

I heard chris brown hit him with the 1-2 causing massive lups to frank ocean head, frank ocean publicist says it ok he was going to come out as a Klingon anyway

250px-WorfTNG.jpg
    JungzBackInWhiteYoung Stefgns
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    The thread title alone got me imagining their fight was like the Friday night sissy fight skit from chapelle show!!!

friday+night+sissy+fights-dantania-blogspot-com.JPG

ferociousmonkYoung StefStoneColdMikey
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be in like the Powder Room or something, just cause niggas fighting dont mean its hip hop
    16_1_2.gif
    rip.dilla
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there's a video
    hautegns
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this has to go back to that beef with Odd Future a while back. Did Chris's people run up on em? I guess they got their get back
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

3h frank ocean frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean

cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys.
    Expand
    3h frank ocean frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean

got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there.
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Chris brown soft as fuck when Liberaces testing you constantly
    gns
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that video with Brown's friends riding around trying to get Frank to pull over so they can fight.