Rick Ross a target in drive-by shooting in Fort Lauderdale

infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter.Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
Fort Lauderdale Police are investigating after a shooting led to a Rolls Royce crashing into an apartment building early Monday.

Police officials say shots were fired around 5 a.m. in the area of Southeast 15th Avenue and E. Las Olas Boulevard

The Rolls Royce was traveling eastbound on Las Olas when another vehicle opened fire on it, police said.

When the Rolls tried to get away, it crashed into the building at 311 Southeast 15th Avenue. Neither of the two people inside were injured, police said.

Police are still looking for the gunman or gunmen.

The names of the victims inside the Rolls weren't being released because they're in fear for their lives, police said. Witnesses said rapper Rick Ross was inside the Rolls.

No other details were immediately known.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Rolls-Royce-Crashes-Into-Fort-Lauderdale-Building-After-Shooting-188647811.html
enulifygnssullykingblaze84awwwwwwwwwww

Replies

• nj2089nj2089 Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just seen this on twitter
    aladdin1978
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBs1BZBCEAAcaGs.jpg

Betty Yu ‏@BettyNBC6

#BREAKING witnesses to drive-by shooting identify rapper in Rolls Royce as Rick Ross. @nbc6 pic.twitter.com/jqvk6L8P

Betty Yu ‏@BettyNBC6

Police will NOT release names of 2 people in Rolls Royce because they fear for their lives @nbc6
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,376 Regulator
    CirocObama wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    when you live the cb4 lifestyle, you know at some point gusto gonna come after you.

Not a fan of Ross but thats the problem right there, weenies talk as if most rappers and people in their own hood arent living that lifestyle. Some of the biggest dudes yall think are gangstas are not in YOUR neighborhood. The problem is hiphop fans are only able to think in a small scope, hence why bs music sells so easily compared to thoughtfoul lyrics. The streets have always had lots of ins and outs and the rap game has too.

Alot of rappers are pawns for something else and this includes some of my/our favorites, but rap fans like to just pick on the most obvious examples whether its Wayne, Rick Ross or someone else.

Entertainment and media has a great influence on young dumb minds and niggas will use entertainment for their agendas jsut as quick as white folks, hispanics or anyone else.

kinda dancing around the issue bruh...

this aint like plies...
    this is like if plies was a federal agent...

yeah... thats a good analogy...
    sapp08_2001gns700
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so wait... this nigga crash into a fucking building and the folk chasin him aint fuckin finish the got damn job!??!

these was either some bad hitmen... or that nigga on his Manti Teo shit...

Yeah, that part confused me.

Then again, they probably wanted to scare the nigga. IDK, this shyt just seems like bullshit.
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witnesses say they heard 20+ shots.
    Perfect wrote: »
    so wait... this nigga crash into a fucking building and the folk chasin him aint fuckin finish the got damn job!??!

these was either some bad hitmen... or that nigga on his Manti Teo shit...

Yeah, that part confused me.

Then again, they probably wanted to scare the nigga. IDK, this shyt just seems like bullshit.

even as a scare tactic this sounds convoluted..

also this just goes to show that ross's security team is severely overpaid...
    that nigga has some serious holes in his game.
    2stepz_aheadsapp08_2001DMIcarnalesflows515
    look at the size of that hole... that aint no warning shot caliber...

if this nigga gets killed by bad assassins im gon laugh...
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I don't see no bullet holes in the Bentley

Niggas turning into CS investigators and shit.

doesn't take a professional CS investigator to make an obvious observation. some people don't take everything the media says as the gospel

for the record, the story doesn't say the vehicle was hit
    Black_Samsonbankrupt ballerBender Rodriguez
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw this coming
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope he catch a non lethal shot. Then get his Flo Rida on.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They found the suspect, pic below

Giant_Chicken_Family_Guy_by_Asher961.png

qtipp73StoneColdMikeysapp08_2001DMIcarnalesflows515MrCrookedLetterCJnj2089buttuh_bRubato GarciapurpngoldCutler 26 INT's LOL!rip.dillainfamous114Bazz-B