What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com saying Ghostface Killa is the male rapist

mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn StationDark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
Unnamed Wu-Tang Rapper Set To Be Exposed As Male Rapist?
by Jacky Jasper

Victim Reported Set To Speak!

HSK Exclusive - We’re getting word of a slew of gay accusations – against a member of the Wu-Tang Clan – are soon to surface. Sources tell us Thursday is D-Day, the time when an insider will reveal the name of the said undercover rapping brother.

But that’s not all!!!

Sources say the leak is set to happen because the currently unnamed accused has committed rape on some of his male fans!!!

Here’s the drop:

“Was out last night, hanging with my friend…a famous New York DJ, I can’t tell you who. He was talking about a big story that is about to break and shock the Hip Hop world this Thursday.

It’s about a Wu-Tang member that rapes his male fans. One of the victims is ready to talk.

When this shit breaks, the Wu-Tang member will have to put his mask back on…the one he used to wear back in the day.

It’s gonna be a sad day for Hip-Hop. DAMN!!!!!”

Share This Article -
Posted in Gay Rappers, HSK Exclusive
Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines

Replies