Why Do Single Mothers/Baby Mommas...

fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Automatically give their bastard kids the last name of the nigga that nutted in that pussy? Shit seems ass backwards to me. Back in the day, women got married and the husbands last name was therefore given to the wife and child. But now these brainless hoes just give the child the fathers name even if they were just fuck buddies. Shit i know mad niggaz who got their father's last name even tho they've only seen him a few times in their entire life!

I think this practice (and out of wedlock births) is so common among black folks that these broads don't even realize how trashy it looks to have a different last name as your kid.
Got Em Shookvince_vinceCoppers_a_m_r_i_oVulcanRavenMdizzle9000

Replies

• rocketsrockets Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    I agree its sad.
    Young Stef
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    shit annoys me too... like if the nigga ain't actively raising or playing a role in that child's life...why give the child his name???

i mean for insurance reasons the kid in the hospital is always named Baby (last name of mother).. you have to actually give the kid the fathers name....

shit just seems crazy, especially if you got multiple kids.. everybody in the house gotta differen't last name n shit....how is that family?

yeah that different last name under the same household is crazy. But common as shit unfortunately. Couldn't be me..
    DWO
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,182 Regulator
    bull6599 wrote: »
    If he's in the child's life & taking care of his responsibility I don't see an issue

but that's the issue...in most cases they're not...

if dude is on his job..then by all means.. there is absolulte no reason to trip....

but i can't see how niggaz out here got kids with their last names, and they don't even go visit the kids on holidays...shit is ridiculous...

i tihnk the chicks give the kids the last name cuz either they were misinformed that the kid needs the last name for child support....or they did it in some desperate attempt to make the dude feel responsible...

either way.. both are L's...

and for any niggaz out here who got kids out there with their last name, and they ain't taking care of their kids...

they some loser ass niggaz as well... real talk...
    GettinLorip.dilla
    shit annoys me too... like if the nigga ain't actively raising or playing a role in that child's life...why give the child his name???

Prolly cuz their mom's did the same thing and their moms mom. Plus all their unwed ratchet friends and female cousins/aunts. Most of these broads truly don't know no better. I don't care if the dad has a role in the kids life, pays child support, whatever. If y'all aint married, the mother still looks dumb giving the kid his last name.
    DWO
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My child has my last name.

He had the nerve to try to act offended too.

Typical Black Mom Post.......

From a White woman

Kat is too hood
    deadeyeYoung StefLurker6
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,483 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    in my country/culture you know who's a bastard because they have their mother's father's first name in place of their father's grandfather's name

u aint from the us...?

nope, i'm african originally
    Young Stefrip.dillaJohn_Blazini
    aone415 wrote: »
    My child has my last name.

He had the nerve to try to act offended too.

Typical Black Mom Post.......

From a White woman

Kat is too hood

Now, can you pinpoint the common denominator?

Yup... negligent ass White fathers... SMH
    KatdeadeyeYoung StefLurker6

i mean for insurance reasons the kid in the hospital is always named Baby (last name of mother).. you have to actually give the kid the fathers name....

shit just seems crazy, especially if you got multiple kids.. everybody in the house gotta differen't last name n shit....how is that family?

That's the main reason behind my decision, cause I did think about it.

I'm going to be taking care of her, taking her to the doctor, showing up at school, filling out paperwork, etc...makes it easier to have the same last name.

That's crazy. You really are the only female I've come across who gave her kid their last name. I was actually waiting for you to come in here angry and shit lol
    Young Stef

I'm going to be taking care of her, taking her to the doctor, showing up at school, filling out paperwork, etc...makes it easier to have the same last name.

That's crazy. You really are the only female I've come across who gave her kid their last name. I was actually waiting for you to come in here angry and shit lol

not I.. i got my mother's last name, and i know a lotta women that didn't indulge in that fuck shit....but they're definitely the minority
    aone415 wrote: »
    Du you acting like these dudes know the meaning of morals...

niggas got ZERO morals...They take pride in not giving a fuck about anything so you know they aint gonna give 2 shits about a kid from some jumpoff, and trust most of these single chicks in the hood walking around preggo are jumpoffs.

The most fucked up procreation cycle in the world man.

shit's wack
    GettinLoYoung Stef
    bull6599 wrote: »
    If he's in the child's life & taking care of his responsibility I don't see an issue

but that's the issue...in most cases they're not...

if dude is on his job..then by all means.. there is absolulte no reason to trip....

but i can't see how niggaz out here got kids with their last names, and they don't even go visit the kids on holidays...shit is ridiculous...

i tihnk the chicks give the kids the last name cuz either they were misinformed that the kid needs the last name for child support....or they did it in some desperate attempt to make the dude feel responsible...
    either way.. both are L's...

and for any niggaz out here who got kids out there with their last name, and they ain't taking care of their kids...

they some loser ass niggaz as well... real talk...

@ bolded, i get the impression from a lot of these chicks that by giving the kid the dads name, its a pathetic attempt to be a family/paint a perfect picture even tho the dad don't want nothing to do with the momma.
    KatYoung Stef
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I keep it pretty real with myself, good or bad.

I think many women do that shit because it makes them feel better about having a child with a deadbeat daddy. Appearances are everything to some, even when the truth that lies beneath is anything but what it appears to be from the outside.
    Young Stef
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ok....what about the hard-headed, arrogant chick that wants to do the two last names shit....even when the dad been there since day one....

Depending on her experience... she may have a valid argument.

The thing is that there are so many dudes that talk that good shit while the chick is preggo... and months after the birth, dude is gone.
    Kat