What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Double Disc Foreign Exchange Music Set to Drop 26th February. New Track: So What if it is!

RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in R&B & Alternatives
20130128-FOREIGNEXCHANGE.jpg

AMAZING! Posted this in The Essence, but I know heads here love The Foreign Exchange.

No YouTube up yet, but I'll put it in here once it drops!

Here's the sound cloud for now:

Enjoy! Can't wait for the double disc (The Reworks: featuring new and reworked tracks and production from Nicolay, Zo!, The Randy Watson Experience (?uestlove x James Poyser), Focus… and more!) & with the 4th studio album coming - Love in Flying Colors - I can't wait to see what 2013 has to offer! This track's going to be on repeat.

Tracklist for The Reworks:

01 The Foreign Exchange – So What If It Is
02 The Foreign Exchange – The Last Fall (Focus… +FE Experience Remix)
03 Zo! – Flight of the Blackbyrd (4hero Remix) f. Phonte
04 The Foreign Exchange – Fight For Love (Nicky Mendes and Brasil ’66 Remix)
05 Deborah Bond- Say It (Nicolay Remix)
06 The Foreign Exchange – All The Kisses (Ahmed Sirour Remix) f. f. Paris & Amber Strother (of KING)
07 The Foreign Exchange – If She Breaks Your Heart (The Randy Watson Experience Remix) f. YahZarah
08 The Foreign Exchange – Maybe She’ll Dream of Me (Pure P’s Sky Hygh Remix) f. Darien Brockington & Median
09 The Foreign Exchange – If This Is Love (Nicky Buckingham’s Fleetwood Remix) f. YahZarah
10 Vikter Duplaix – Electric Love (Nicolay Remix)
11 Zo! – All Is Well With Love (Pirahnahead Remix) f. Chantae Cann

01. Phonte – Love Songs f. Sy Smith & Focus…
02. The Foreign Exchange – All or Nothing/Coming Home To You (Pure P’s Midsommarkransen Night’s Dream Remix) f. Darien Brockington
03. RJD2 – Games You Can Win (Nicolay Remix) f. Kenna
04. Phonte – Gonna Be A Beautiful Night (Zo’s Legendary Story of a Star Remix) f. Carlitta Durand
05. Jeanne Jolly – Sweet Love (Nicolay Remix)
06. The Foreign Exchange – Don’t Let It Be So
07. Zo! – This Could Be The Night (Tall Black Guy Remix) f. Eric Roberson, Darien Brockington & Phonte
08. Sy Smith – The Art Of You (Nicolay Remix)
09. Phonte – Ball and Chain (Sheldon Williams Remix)
10. The Hot At Nights – ACSlater (Nicolay Remix)
Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif