Funniest GTA: San Andreas quotes

goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Arcade

Replies

• goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "ill come quietly if y'all feed me"

-Fat CJ
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was only fat to fuck the bitch in san fiero post
    goldenjatha bausegenocidecutter
  • dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one gets me everytime
    Carl Johnson: [the Truth has handed Carl a rocket launcher] Holy Motherfucker! Where'd you get this!
    The Truth: I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp.
    goldenjatha bauseDillaDeaf
    This one gets me everytime
    Carl Johnson: [the Truth has handed Carl a rocket launcher] Holy Motherfucker! Where'd you get this!
    The Truth: I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp.

that was the mission where he was all high n shit?
  • dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.
    The Truth: Hey, you want at hit on this? A little Temple Charas in a cocktail with some Nepalese munga munga.
    Carl Johnson: Put that thing out, man, I can't see.
    The Truth: Hey, mellow out, brother. It's good shit.
    Carl Johnson: Put it out, motherfucker, I'm warning you!
    The Truth: Wooah, chill the fuck out! Firstly, you are a real buzz killer, amigo. And secondly, I never made love to my mother. She wouldn't. And thirdly, we're in this together, so be cool.
    Carl Johnson: Sorry, man, I just don't drive when I'm faded. Hey, this thing go any faster?
    The Truth: Man, we got 3 tons of grass on board, the engine block is held together with a macramé hammock, and it's running on 15-year-old cooking oil.
    Carl Johnson: Shit. Can you shoot?
    The Truth: Shoot? I'm a hippy! The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard about this dude who snorted it once. Thought his nose what a kangaroo and the moon was a dog. Whooo!
    goldenjatha bauseDillaDeaf
    "I'm overweight, but your a dumb fuck"

hahaha!
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo how have I never heard that Fat Carl shit, that was GOAT.
    goldenjaunspoken_respect
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier RESPECT YA JAW!! Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man memory lane here
    "I will kick yo ass you hear me"?
    goldenja
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    "I'll have 2 number 9s...a number 9 large...A number 6 with extra dip...a number 7...2 number 45s...one with cheese and a laaaaarge soda..."

My fav for some reason.
    tha bausegoldenjaDillaDeafgenocidecutter
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoke cuz it's gives me knowledge!
    goldenjaKINGEC

when I was younger I would purposely make him fat for this reason.. the skinny/muscular cj was too serious
    edited January 2013
    "you lift weights, I lift joints"
    "yeah I like French fries
    - both my parents are dead"

lol
    unspoken_respect
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »

when I was younger I would purposely make him fat for this reason.. the skinny/muscular cj was too serious

Man I'm disappointed I never tried it, my CJ was malnourished first time I beat the game. But dog I was up watching that Fat CJ video at like 5 in the morning fuckin' dying, let me check out the rest. I know that nigga with the orange jersey says some funny shit.
    goldenja
    edited January 2013

Man I'm disappointed I never tried it, my CJ was malnourished first time I beat the game. But dog I was up watching that Fat CJ video at like 5 in the morning fuckin' dying, let me check out the rest. I know that nigga with the orange jersey says some funny shit.

hahaha! hell yeah..

the orange jersery guy is classic

the white guy in the brown shirt is low key funny

the farting indian guy is hilarious
    "I got 40 kids to pick up from school" lol
    Cigarello Slim
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I always laughed when I used to make my recruited Gang Members go after someone.

C.J. would be like, "Attack that motherfucker..", and everybody would just start dumping on them and chase them all up the block until they were dead lol...
    goldenjaunspoken_respecttha bauseCashmoneyDux
    So ILL wrote: »
    For some reason, I always laughed when I used to make my recruited Gang Members go after someone.

C.J. would be like, "Attack that motherfucker..", and everybody would just start dumping on them and chase them all up the block until they were dead lol...

hahahaha! that shit was funny tho.. they was straight drones lol
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAT "Get in there and turn that turd out!"

?
    goldenja
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Im OG Loc"
    goldenjatha bause
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

hahahaha! that shit was funny tho.. they was straight drones lol

Hell yeah, they wouldn't even stop and mourn if one of them died. They run right by the nigga and keep clapping until the target was taken care of or was all the way out of sight lol..

Turfaholic wrote: »

They couldn't shoot for shit

For real, niggas would be hitting passing cars and the street and shit at close range smh. How it takes 29 bullets from 5 different guns to kill one person is beyond me lol smh..
    CashmoneyDuxgoldenja
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to fill up Tour busses with the gang and take trips to country ass towns and start letting off shots. Lol.
    goldenjaSo ILL