What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cyhi the Prynce - Ivy League Kick Back Mixtape

TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoatPosts: 19,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
vzvlqgh.jpg
cyhi-da-prynce-mixtape-tracklist.jpg

1. Kick Back Music
2. Mary Jane
3. Favorite Things
4. Nothing Else to Do
5. Far Removed
6. Start a War
7. Around da Corner
8. Drank & Smoke (Remix?)
9. Whoa
10. Big Head ****es
11. Young, Rich, Fly and Famous
12. Occupy Your Mind
13. I'm Catching Feelings
14. Pillow Talking
15. All Night
16. A-Town Remix

Features: 2 Chainz, B.O.B., Big KRIT, Travis Porter, Trae the Truth, Bobby Valentino, Childish Gambino, Yelawolf, Diamond, Ebru Musiq, Canji Taylor and some others

Producers: Lex Luger, Beat Billionaire, CKP, C Tez, Mel, Moose, Chizzy, Cee Fab, Josh Holiday, Honorable C Note, Tony Reye, Anthoms, Arkatek Beats, G Beats, Anthem & Cross

less than 24 hours till the drop, i hope he can capitalize off the buzz he got from the cruel summer album.
#thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
jonlakadeadmicCJKingJamalDMTxTHCYapatnaJBpoindexter2LivefromclaycoMrCrookedLetterStillFaggyAFsouthernmadeDarthRozayRubato Garciaidoitforhiphop10Like WaterD.D.S.Billy_Ponchojono

Replies