What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WOULD BE THE GREATEST MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE IC?

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
YEAH... ANOTHER ONE OF DRO'S CLASSIC THREADS!

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS WOULD BE THE GREATEST MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE IC? 66 votes

DU AND HIS FAMILY MOVING OUT OF HIS MAMA'S HOUSE
0%
KATT ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED
1%
LPast 1 vote
JOE SUN GETTING SOME IC P@SSY
22%
damnkpMsSoutherninternationalMdizzle9000haute700Bussy_Getta BabyBugattiYoung GunnerKingJamalLou_CypherCottonCitySlimParallelLUClENwhitecracker 15 votes
MORENO DROPPING NUDES
39%
Dupacjoseph suntwinzmomRecaptimus_Prime360almighty breezeCracceR2stepz_aheadDarthRozayunspoken_respectCoolJoeSunflowaSeedsReppinTimeIbexCeLLaR-DooRBodhiMrCrookedLetterHarlemThumzUpChi SnowBilly_PonchoTheRicanKing 26 votes
DRO FINALLY F@CKING KATT
4%
bdbdbdVIBEMARIO_DRO 3 votes
MARLEY FINALLY DROPPING A REAL PICTURE
7%
John_BlaziniPILL_COSBYAjackson17LateToDaPartyEs-Bee 5 votes
PLAP GETTING A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT....AND MARRING HER
9%
PurrStew(Nope)proud_babydaddyMrSoutCityLady_Zee 6 votes
STEW F*CKIN BEEZY....AGAIN
0%
JG HAVING IC CONVOS ABOUT FEMALES THAT HE'S ACTUALLY TALKED TO IRL AND DIDN’T HAVE TO HACK THEM TO GET THEIR ATTENTION
1%
texasdaking88 1 vote
SOMEBODY FROM THE IC F@CKING KAI
13%
gns1of1KaiWill MunnyBeardedFreakShizlanskyCashmoneyDuxbignormsweetheart93 9 votes
iw23gx.jpg
[Deleted User]gnsSleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORENO DROPPING NUDES
    make it happen
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Ajackson17
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

Plap "marring" a white girl would disfigure and impair her.......
    Chi SnowAjackson17
  • JOE SUN GETTING SOME IC P@SSY
    damn i overlooked that nude vote...drop them nudes A$AP
    POY2013
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,057 Regulator
    PLAP GETTING A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT....AND MARRING HER
    Wrong choice, shit! Stew fucking Beezy again would be sweet

Plap marrying a white girl would come next. The hilariousness of that thread yo
    [Deleted User]Chi SnowYoung StefCashmoneyDux
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shit will never happen

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    [Deleted User]Ajackson17
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORENO DROPPING NUDES
    DU AND HIS FAMILY MOVING OUT OF HIS MAMA'S HOUSE- Great for him but I could careless

KATT ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED-Great for her but I could careless

JOE SUN GETTING SOME IC P@SSY- Great for him but I could careless

DRO FINALLY F@CKING KATT-Great for them but I could careless

PLAP GETTING A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT....AND MARRING HER- Great for him but I could careless

STEW F*CKIN BEEZY....AGAIN- Great for them but I could careless

JG HAVING IC CONVOS ABOUT FEMALES THAT HE'S ACTUALLY TALKED TO IRL AND DIDN’T HAVE TO HACK THEM TO GET THEIR ATTENTION- Great for him but I could careless

SOMEBODY FROM THE IC F@CKING KAI- Unless I'm that somebody, I could careless

MORENO DROPPING NUDES- This is only great if it happens in the next yr. After her first child she gonna be Aqua status

MARLEY FINALLY DROPPING A REAL PICTURE- real thing>>>photo IJS

His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    [Deleted User]Ajackson17ReignsDirty SanchezReppinTimeLUClEN
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORENO DROPPING NUDES
    Nudes >>>>

Would be more controversial if the poll was, "whose nudes ya wanna see the most"...Although I assume a thread like that has already been made
    Chi Snow
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted other.

DRO making a good thread would be pretty great.
    Parallel[Deleted User]Chi SnowStewMARIO_DROBodhiJusDre313CashmoneyDuxpurpngold
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MORENO DROPPING NUDES
    Chicity wrote: »

I swear to Lucifer! @ the bolded

The rest gets a GOAT.......for now.
    IJS, no simp
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    [Deleted User]StewgnsSixSickSins
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    None. How about any of the aforementioned IC broads droppin' a sex tape ?

Or Kai catching getting tired of her husband going to the strip club and having revenge sex with a IC nigga.
    (Oh, this was kind of mentioned, so I'll almost take that one)
    Chi SnowKai
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joe sun fuckin a ic girl easily

just him fuckin somethin period is a miracle

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO FINALLY F@CKING KATT
    I voted other.

DRO making a good thread would be pretty great.

SHUT UP, YOU FAKE ASS AFRICAN AMERICAN!
    iw23gx.jpg
    Katunspoken_respectDirty SanchezCashmoneyDuxalmighty breeze
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited January 2013

I swear to Lucifer! @ the bolded

The rest gets a GOAT.......for now.
    IJS, no simp

IJS, how much longer do you really want to have to detox?
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iVoted.
    although the kai one..ohweee that would be controversial
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    Kai
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    that shit will never happen

If it does, I quit this pro-black life!

*Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    Ajackson17