What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This girl dropped me for her boyfriend , citing "guilt" as the main reason.

P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I've had a fling with this broad these past 2 months but the issue is she has a boyfriend and has had one for quite a while too. However it didn't stop her from being all into me and stuff , she always texts first , calls first , greets first. Things started popping off 2 weeks ago and last Friday we hooked up , she enjoyed it and all but the next morning she says she's feeling guilty as hell and that she wants us to take it a bit easier . I played it cool and shit but the latest days i've only been listening to sad 80's songs. What's a man to do now that she's put it on indefinite hold ? Do they come back if you ignore em ?
Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.
Stew7figzWYRMCainMrSoutCityBlack Boy KingwhitecrackerKatSupreme_Mind999Lurkristocrat black caesarAjackson17StoneColdMikeyblackgod813CopperBodhiElzo69RenaissancejonoWill Munnyblu197deadeyeLurker6dwade206Valentinez A. KaiserCashmoneyDux32DaysOfInfinitionetoughmiracleYoung StefMeesterBelovedAfeniBuilt 4 cuban linxa.mannTommy_Milfhittarip.dilla

Replies

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit no homo
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That lady played Voodoo Child wit your heartstrings bro...
    SneakDZAYoung Stef
  • nah nigga been talkin for two and just got the puss means she got a man most likely

this nigga just a simp
    POY2013
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah she just guilty she gave you herpes..You have been bitten by the coochie monster

Only cure is to commit that

I prescibe a fully loaded 9mm

Take one of these and don't call me in the morning

MeesterReppinTimeiKingGodGivBiz
  • mz.d.meanermz.d.meaner Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I've had a fling with this broad these past 2 months but the issue is she has a boyfriend and has had one for quite a while too. However it didn't stop her from being all into me and stuff , she always texts first , calls first , greets first. Things started popping off 2 weeks ago and last Friday we hooked up , she enjoyed it and all but the next morning she says she's feeling guilty as hell and that she wants us to take it a bit easier . I played it cool and shit but the latest days i've only been listening to sad 80's songs. What's a man to do now that she's put it on indefinite hold ? Do they come back if you ignore em ?

it always squeezes more, when the shoes on the other foot, huh

ain't this 'bout a bitch

• jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, real talk..just log off. Time for a little bit of life reevaluation
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    goldenjaBelovedAfeni
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh@ this simp gettin depressed over "hand me down" pussy

Aleast simp over some fresh virgin pussy that lubricates olive oil

but NO this bitch ass nigga crying over that 99 cent burger pussy

Mann up

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you caught feelings for a jump off? LOL On the real, you're better off without her. If she can cheat on her man for you, best believe she'll do the same thing if you wifed her up.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You was a jump off bruh. You just been a victim of hard on niggaz movement. You sound like what a broad would sound like if it happened to her.

This deserves to be quoted again.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been there that shit is ether for the soul
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

blu197MeesterBelovedAfeni
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll thread
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    TheRicanKing
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could tell her man. but that would cut off the pussy for future times, and you'd probably get called a hoe on here, again.