This girl dropped me for her boyfriend , citing "guilt" as the main reason.

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 48,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    but the issue is she has a boyfriend......
    we hooked up , she enjoyed it and all but the next morning......
    the latest days i've only been listening to sad 80's songs.....

this sound like a jump off.

sound like she had her fun run and and got that out of her system.

or she gotta different sidepiece that she's calling.

maybe the boyfriend angle was false to keep you from thinking you could get too close so she reached out to you only when she wanted you.

$FreeWill
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So youre waiting for her to come back for you while listening to Pat Benatar?
    Uh, yeah. Youz a ho ass nigga. And I say that respectfully.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a fling with this broad these past 2 months but the issue is she has a boyfriend and has had one for quite a while too. However it didn't stop her from being all into me and stuff , she always texts first , calls first , greets first. Things started popping off 2 weeks ago and last Friday we hooked up , she enjoyed it and all but the next morning she says she's feeling guilty as hell and that she wants us to take it a bit easier . I played it cool and shit but the latest days i've only been listening to sad 80's songs. What's a man to do now that she's put it on indefinite hold ? Do they come back if you ignore em ?

Lmao Ngga ya feelings leapin off the screen...

1176243_o.gif

Man up my nig...

[Cam'ron]You know I'm looking for a hoe
    [Zeek] Word?
    [Cam'ron] I found a hoe
    [Zeek] And?
    [Cam'ron] And the hoe ... ended up being a hoe
    [Cam'ron] My man Zeek always told me a hoes gonna be a hoe
    Let a hoe fly
    Let the birds fuckin' fly
    Let 'em fly right Zeek?
    [Zeek] They fucking fly away...

gnsCashmoneyDuxhuey
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's natural to get bummed over that shit but you move on. This nigga is doing extra shit........
  • ChuchkChuchk Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe I'm the only one who can tell T/S and blu are kidding
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I've had a fling with this broad these past 2 months but the issue is she has a boyfriend and has had one for quite a while too. However it didn't stop her from being all into me and stuff , she always texts first , calls first , greets first. Things started popping off 2 weeks ago and last Friday we hooked up , she enjoyed it and all but the next morning she says she's feeling guilty as hell and that she wants us to take it a bit easier . I played it cool and shit but the latest days i've only been listening to sad 80's songs. What's a man to do now that she's put it on indefinite hold ? Do they come back if you ignore em ?

Gave u a GOAT cus I'm almost in the same exact situation..... (Bruh this girl im messin with fine af like amazingly fine) but i started messin with her last month around the 4th she's my cus friend and wanted my # so i was like 'idc' and she was jus like yo girl... Callin 1st like @ 7 in the mornin N shit, Txt'n 1st and all that and on the 26-New years she stayed @ my place and we fucked and all dat (bruh like this girl is beyond a dime like the body dnt make no sense) So anyways we talk and chill everyday then on fuckin MLK day dis bitch gon 'chill' with her 'ex' @ his house and she didn't even tell me her friends had 2 tell me.... So i confronted her about it and she was cryin cus they made out and he fingered her (didn't beat cus he a lame) bruh that shit broke my heart like somethin fierce ive been listenin to Drake like crazy and R&B sad shit..she said she doesn't know who 2 choose she said she'll know by Valentines...... But whatever you do don't ignore bruh talk to her everyday on some simp shit cus if you don't she'll think you moved on and won't bother with you cus she already has a Bf like you said.... Jus talk to her daily cus the bf is probly gonna slip up one of these days and then when that happens you make your move

Nigga, sit yo teary eyed ass down. Fuck is wrong with y'all. Please tell me you're joking about putting your life on hold for some random chick. Please tell me this is some troll shit.

Bruh I'm 18 so get off my dick...this girl suppose to be my Bm one day shit aint no game out here bruh.......And she not some random chick she's my cousin's bff and I've known her for like 5 years its just suddenly we're talking to each other like that.....

I bet yo lil bitch ass cried when you typed that but I digress. I'm talkin bout you being a ho ass nigga and you talkin bout dicks; pause. She ain't coming back, jack. You done fucked up out in these streets b and now she's gone and ain't shit you can do about it.
    Do captain save a ho ass nigga really exist?
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuchk wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm the only one who can tell T/S and blu are kidding

This did feel a bit trollish but who knows anymore

gnsmiamivice305
  • gnsgns In yo bitches inbox, cuh Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave u a GOAT cus I'm almost in the same exact situation..... (Bruh this girl im messin with fine af like amazingly fine) but i started messin with her last month around the 4th she's my cus friend and wanted my # so i was like 'idc' and she was jus like yo girl... Callin 1st like @ 7 in the mornin N shit, Txt'n 1st and all that and on the 26-New years she stayed @ my place and we fucked and all dat (bruh like this girl is beyond a dime like the body dnt make no sense) So anyways we talk and chill everyday then on fuckin MLK day dis bitch gon 'chill' with her 'ex' @ his house and she didn't even tell me her friends had 2 tell me.... So i confronted her about it and she was cryin cus they made out and he fingered her (didn't beat cus he a lame) bruh that shit broke my heart like somethin fierce ive been listenin to Drake like crazy and R&B sad shit..she said she doesn't know who 2 choose she said she'll know by Valentines...... But whatever you do don't ignore bruh talk to her everyday on some simp shit cus if you don't she'll think you moved on and won't bother with you cus she already has a Bf like you said.... Jus talk to her daily cus the bf is probly gonna slip up one of these days and then when that happens you make your move

Yo im 18 too by the way. Girls nowadays are some mysteries , although in your case you've come a whole lot further than me , for me these 2 latest weeks is when things really started happening , the other 2 months was just a bunch of build-up. Yeah i've been on that Drake stuff too especially "Marvin's Room" , i feel the "you can do better part" sooo much. Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl has been on repeat for a pretty long while too. I totally see why it's important for you to keep in touch though because you gotta convince her. As for me I always like to show girls that I can do better off without them at the beginning , it always seems like girls willingly like to be treated as shit. I'll be home all by myself tomorrow so hopefully she'll pass by.

As for yall who are callin BS on her boyfriend , i've met him and ironically she told me he likes me.

I feel your pain man....

but now its time to stop, period
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    She realized quick you weren't bout that jump life and wasn't tryna have a cuddle buddy bruh, find you a "good chick" or play it solo cause you sounding real weak right now.

My advice for the future?

Don't force all your eggs into one basket like easter bruh, your not a kid anymore... Right?

@blu197 this could apply to you to, because it dont matter how bad a bitch is, if you sharing her thats what its always gonna be, you wont ever really have that hoe.

You getting heart broken and shit, is it worth all that? Just to say thats yours?

A bitch got you by the nuts and you think shit allright?

Word, but i say don't go catchin feeling for no 9/10-hoes unless you got some serious bread. Cause everybody who does is hitting, no questions asked.

You gotta be able to move that bitch away from everybody.
    $FreeWill
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell yea bruh that "Marvin's Room" be hittin..... But that Trey Songz "I can't help but wait" and Drake "i get lonley too" has been on repeat the most for me......And lol @ the bf bein cool with you tho ..... i ain't cool with her ex and he not cool with me if we see each other we boxin.... And fuck what these niggas in here talkin about most of em never kissed a female let alone been in a relationship, cus i don't think your jus a jump off cus there's no way you talk to a person 2 months, smash and have no special feelings about the other person.....
    gns
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and i bet u sitting there feeling like her boyfriend is the winner smh
    $FreeWillmiamivice305
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She realized quick you weren't bout that jump life and wasn't tryna have a cuddle buddy bruh, find you a "good chick" or play it solo cause you sounding real weak right now.

My advice for the future?

Don't force all your eggs into one basket like easter bruh, your not a kid anymore... Right?

@blu197 this could apply to you to, because it dont matter how bad a bitch is, if you sharing her thats what its always gonna be, you wont ever really have that hoe.

You getting heart broken and shit, is it worth all that? Just to say thats yours?

A bitch got you by the nuts and you think shit allright?

Word, but i say don't go catchin feeling for no 9/10-hoes unless you got some serious bread. Cause everybody who does is hitting, no questions asked.

You gotta be able to move that bitch away from everybody.

i hear what u sayin bruh but she not a hoe....... she has only smashed me and the ex....
    She's always liked me from the start but we went to different schools so things wasn't gonna work.... Now that we're older and both single we gave it a try.... Its like i was pissed that she made out with dude but i can understand why... Like they were always off and on in HS and i was jus her "friends hot cousin" she knew for years..... Like i can forgive her 4 it cus i haven't been a saint too but right now idk who she gon choose this is like that Chris brown,Rihanna and Karruche shit
  • Hahahahaha!!!!! Yall killin me with the comments. Nigga said, "sit yo teary ass down."HaHahaa! Oh man