What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Civil War" Storyline To Be Plot Of 'The Avengers 3'?

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
Assuming the IC is still around in 2015....

madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
Max.Sion

Replies

• lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't different studios own the rights to a few of these characters?
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Civil War was Goat
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did this shit in the game, I doubt the movie can top it. Besides it'll be so expensive its damn near impossible to do.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hated civil war
    KNiGHTSCainzombie
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can We Get Avengers 2 First
    Lou_Cypheriron man1StoneColdMikey
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think after Avengers 2 they should give hulk a solo movie and make it Planet Hulk. then avengers 3 could be world war hulk. that shit would be GOAT.
    KNiGHTSiron man1Carthaginianzombie
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulk is the greatest damn character. World War Hulk would be insane
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit for real tho, work in hulk being too much to handle in avengers 2. Maybe against thanos he goes all out and destroys planets and shit, avengers get Thanos beat and send hulk off, bust out the solo films with hulk being last. Get antman and dr strange in there before hulk. Hulk movie all what happens to him when he finally lands. Movie ends with him on his way back to earth. Avengers 3: World War Hulk.

Who the fuck i got to send this to?
    L.O.S.T.ocelotFocal PointMrCrookedLetter
  • apollo greedapollo greed Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    John Rue wrote: »
    If they can do the civil war storyline in the avengers then they should've done apocalypse/sentinels storyline as well for the x-men

I read on IGN that they are gonna have the Sentinels in the new X-men movie.

Lou_Cypher
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apocalypse needs to be in a X Men movie, done right though, I get the feeling they gonna do him like they did Venom in Spiderman 3
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five X-Men films and no Sentinels...Disgustin'
    iron man1
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive Never Liked The Sentinels As The Main Villans...Even With Mastermold...Theyre Just Mindless Robots Who The Fuck Cares....Please Give Us Apocalypse Already
    iron man1
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lion_heart wrote: »
    yeah and marvel/disney need to take the rights to spiderman and x-men and FF back from fox...I dont know how long they have them or if they signed a multi picture deal...but shits disgusting

co-sign...but there are rumors of sentinels in the new film days of future past
    rocket-2.gif
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shit will be damn near impossible but gotdammit they got my money.
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    lion_heart
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    yeah and marvel/disney need to take the rights to spiderman and x-men and FF back from fox...I dont know how long they have them or if they signed a multi picture deal...but shits disgusting

co-sign...but there are rumors of sentinels in the new film days of future past

fox robbed marvel the only have to make a animated movie or show anything that has to do with the xmen once every 10 years to keep the rights for the next 10

• requiem v2.0requiem v2.0 Posts: 58 ✭✭
    FOX hasn't made an animated X-Men show in a long time. The last animated X-Men cartoon was Wolverine and the X-Men which aired on Nicktoons. Fox just has to keep making X-Men related movies and they can keep the license. The licence for FF is almost up, but I heard that since Fox couldn't get a good movie together in time they let Marvel have Daredevil back so they could keep FF a bit longer.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a dope concept, but huge to do.
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    the sentinels had a mini cameo in the original movies... I think it was the 2nd when they were training in that simulation chamber

edit: it was the 3rd movie
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™