Would You Help Random Teenagers get liquor

Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticksChillmodePosts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
I remember when i was underage standing out front the liquor store wit a friend tryna get random people to buy us some drank..I dont think now as a adult that I would have the heart to get some kids some beer.
SneakDZAHarlemThumzUp

Replies

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw, i would tell them to drink their parents liquor and fill it up with water like i did.
    7figz
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,321 Regulator
    Jail time! No thanks
  • 700700 I been chasing this dream so long, chasing it, I'm chasing it, told myself that I gotta stay strong Plap City, FLAPosts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea, blunts and cigerattes too

i remember them days, even tho the local arabs couldnt read id's so they would sell us the shit anyway
    TonyDubbz
  • Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticks ChillmodePosts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real, we just went to a store that didn't give a fuck about selling us alcohol as teenagers.

I had those around my way, but certain times of day they would act shook though, they'd be more likely to sell you cigarettes then liquor.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 18,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm no. I'm just a responsible adult and don't condone that kind of behavior. I'm also for the drinking age being 18.
    unspoken_respectgns
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real, we just went to a store that didn't give a fuck about selling us alcohol as teenagers.

^^^ This.

Any cats on this board that lived on the west side of Detroit knows about The Omni on 7 mile and the Lodge. Ya boy was 16 and copped his first bottle of Champale from there without hesitation.
    HarlemThumzUp
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I do it if kids ask for blunt wraps. Just because i was in that situation for a little while before the asian mom and pops clerks just started selling to me at the young age of 15. Alcohol nah. Kids are telling their parents they are having sex with their teachers, imagine how quick they will tell their parents some dude bought them liquor. Little fuck heads.

bolded for truth and emphasis.
    Young Stef
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 15,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea id do it... Lol... its a "random" kid... Dey dont kno who da fuck I am...
    Off&OnVIBEYoung Stefmiamivice305TonyDubbzblakfyahking
  • Off&OnOff&On Fuck all the dumb shit, I rip ya arms off and use dem shits for drumsticks ChillmodePosts: 17,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that first time you cop as a teenager fuckin time moves in slow motion,get to the counter and homie looks at you for a sec. then says 7.95,next time you come in there thinkin shit sweet, the guy ask's for I.D
    700Lou_Cypher
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only crack heads do that for people. We used to bring them our old coats and leftovers and they'd always run in the store for us.

monolithicChuchkgoldenja
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »
    I remember when i was underage standing out front the liquor store wit a friend tryna get random people to buy us some drank..I dont think now as a adult that I would have the heart to get some kids some beer.

i used to do the same thing and it wasn't just crackheads - usually it some was some college kids or just people sympathetic to out plight as bored youth. one time this dude burned us and got us a case of nonalcoholic beer and we didn't even realize until we drank it all. shit is kinda funny in retrospect.

i was recently thinking about this when i went back to my hometown and saw some kids doing it. i don't know if i could take that risk though - it's a pretty stupid thing to get a charge for.
    satyrone
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no.

I wouldn't even buy these lil niggas a pack of cigs
    unspoken_respect
  • brown321brown321 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it one time but it was to get my lil cuz some pussy, a couple years ago when 4loko just came out these lil hoes asked me to by them some when we pulled up to the store, I told them no but bought them & let cuz take my car back up there to holla at them. He smashed two of them that same weekend.
    SneakDZA
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    lol hell no.

Matt-konceptjones
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was 17 I went to the liquor store a few times and managed to get liquor without an ID.. and there was a few instances where people got me and my homeboys liquor when we gave them the money for it..

Anyways, I wouldn't do it.. and I damn sure wont buy nobody any cigarettes or black and milds..
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is She 18?
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've gotta be 21 to drink over there innit?...Over here, its 18...So usually kids just ask their hoes to get the booze...If you're a 16 year old girl outta uniform, you can pass for 18...

In my experience, kids over here are more into askin' folk to buy them fags
    CracceRenglishdudeSneakDZA
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,986 Regulator
    Even though I used to get folks to do it ....I'd say no
    gnsCracceR