What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Have you ever Got ina Physical fight over a song???

Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man...Puget SoundPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Music can always pull our heart strings and can soother a tense situation or enflame it. For those of us living that HipHop laced street life there have been times when a song pumps us to the point of fighting over it or the son itself can be a point of Conflict. Post some Joints that you have fought over or to...
The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...

Replies

• Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 old school songs that recently(last few years) got me into fights and even shot at...

Here is one...

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    BarryHalls
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 old school songs that recently(last few years) got me into fights and even shot at...

Here is one...

Classic TRACK!

03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    edited January 2013
    This should be everyone's hype song if you bout to put in some work.

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    andre_1024
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Jon appreciation thread in disguise
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bia Bia, Put Yo Hood Up, or Rep Your City.

Especially Rep Yo City
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

ptowndonte wrote: »
    Hold on, you mean fight over like

'Man Hail Mary was garbage. Why Tupac make that weak ass song'
    'Take that back bitch ass nigga!'

And then ya'll got to scrapping like Lucky and Chicago in Poetic Justice?

Forreal.

What does the OP mean?

Songs that are good for fighting or a bunch of kids fighting each other because they think Jays "Empire State of Mind" is better than Nas "NY State of Mind"

?????

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    RaySwift wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Hold on, you mean fight over like

'Man Hail Mary was garbage. Why Tupac make that weak ass song'
    'Take that back bitch ass nigga!'

And then ya'll got to scrapping like Lucky and Chicago in Poetic Justice?

Forreal.

What does the OP mean?

Songs that are good for fighting or a bunch of kids fighting each other because they think Jays "Empire State of Mind" is better than Nas "NY State of Mind"

?????

He mean songs where niggas got too crunk n stepped on the wrong Nigga shoes
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

• lookdudelookdude stew Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been to a few house parties where niggaz started fighting after a chief keef song comes on

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well for me the song I posted Sick Wit Tis hit to close to home for one dude who was already salty I had Tapped his wife and provoked him to busting shots at a brother, let loose 3 rounds uptill I put that song on his emotional ass was just acting like a lil bitch but it seemed to push him to man up in a way with a 25. Sad shit noone was hit and he ran and hid after the fact...

A similar situation happened with this song except in this case he just decide to shove me then swing and miss(again for tapping his girl but while with my girl) after I put this track to play on my phone,,,

ohhhlalookdude
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this one dude was ready to start swinging on everybody at a party when we started shitting on canibus, closest I ever came to blows over music
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas used to fight at the club every week during the crunk set......BMF also started fights...Hard in the paint
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I got assaulted in 06 because I said tutu shakur deserved to die and all eyez on me was wacc as fucc and keep ya head up and can u get away were sucka simp anthems

In the Chi, they're Zealous Pac fans?

DAYUM.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you gotta be real sensitive to be swinging on someone over a song...

it aint that serious
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    StoneColdMikeylookdude5th Letter
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,716 Regulator
    Sound like some New York nigga shit fighting over songs.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the fuck is this dumb shit?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....seems like cats let songs hype them up.....
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
  • The_ManThe_Man Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some black dude tried tellin me eminem was garbage so i had to fuck him up, luckily the whole thing was caught on camera..

• IbexIbex Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Was involved in an all out brawl with like 20 something people in a club after Bia Bia came on one time
    Image.jpg
    CashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikeyYoung Stef