Do You Think You're A Little Diffrent cuz You Have a Forum Account?

lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
i was just thinking of all my friends and their personalities and i know for fact they'd never have a forum account; probably don't even know what a forum account is. i can only think of one friend that had one and that was when we were young and crazy about wrestling and we used to post on wrestling forums

i know its just another form of social networking but it's not the most common

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,450 Regulator
    You'd be surprised how common it is
  • lookdudelookdude Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd be surprised how common it is

of that type of person, i feel like it's a certain personality trait
    whitecracker
    You should be a shamed you asked some fuck shit like this you need to experience life g

there's people that absolutely can not sit down log-in to a forum and post on it, even if you showed it to them
    s3nterocks
  • how do you know your friends don't got a forum account?
    edited January 2013
    how do you know your friends don't got a forum account?

lol bruh i know my friends like they're my brothers i know for a fidddacck
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I consider the IC my blog, and I have several friends that have or do blog.

Now the content of my posts may be a different story..lol.
    damobb2deepChase N BundlezpurpngoldMdizzle9000Dirty SanchezChicityBodhiAjackson17rip.dilla
    forums are deff diferent from facebook/twitter. forums are like a place where you meet,talk and share information (depending on whatever the theme of the site is) with new people and become apart of a community.
    Facebook is more like a tool to keep in contact and socialize with people you already know after school/work. and promote yourself and your interests which in turn allows you to meet new people.

Exactly Thank u
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,274 Regulator
    I only feel different cause I actually meet people off the internets smh
    Ajackson17
  • DA_Executionah! DA_Executionah! wassup ya'll TURN UP! TRUST ME THIS ONES A STINKAH!!!!Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what? its not that serious.
    gnslookdude
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Well shit I must be different as fuck since I got 87 accts on this forum alone...
    nigga who tf makes 87 email accounts though

Long story...I would type up a 1000 word titangraph explainin why, but I dont explain things, just clarify em.

But who's that hoe in ur avi?

She could use a lil more ass and hair but for some reason I still like her...if it so happens to be ur girl tell her CB said he wants to fuck her (im CB), if she's interested tell her to make an acct...real shit.
    gem$tone
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well shit I must be different as fuck since I got 87 accts on this forum alone...
    nigga who tf makes 87 email accounts though

It's possible to use one email for hundreds of accounts if you use gmail, or any email that supports tagging/subaddressing.

I don't know if CB did that though, I'm just now found that out a few months ago.
    gnsAjackson17
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im the only one of my friends that posts on music forums.

They post on different forums like snowboarding, or cars and shit.
    CashmoneyDux