Anyone up for some fantasy "war?" Any military buffs out here?
After beating the Black Ops II campaign mode, thinking about the NFL playoffs, and thinking about Iran and Israel and Palestine and how this nation hates that nation, my curiosity about the competing power of our world's militaries has gotten the best of me. So, in "practical" terms, who'd you think would get past the first round if this war playoff were to go down?
But you have to follow these rules:
1. Pick your winners of the playoff round that the thread specifies (for this thread, the wild card round) and give a reason why you think your winners would win their respective match-wars.
2. Each nation resets after every match-war, so all casualties and damages are reset after every round.
3. International law established by the Geneva Conventions is in effect, but depending on the nation, it may choose to violate them.
4. No nation may use nuclear weapons.
5. No nation may receive assistance from another nation.
6. Where each match-war takes place is up to you.
I'm guessing that most of us follow the news on international conflicts, but just drop your thoughts and/or points of disagreement even if you don’t know too much about this stuff. And if this works out, then I’ll tally the votes or something and make the next round of winners.
3 · ·