Girl Drives 60 Miles To Beat Up Another Girl Because Of Facebook

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
facebook-fight.jpg
best-new-features-of-windows-8-1009364641-aug-29-2012-1-600x400.jpg

January 24, 2013 (LAPORTE, Ind.) -- Police in northwestern Indiana say a 16-year-old girl allegedly drove 60 miles to beat up another girl who spread rumors about her on Facebook.

The alleged 17-year-old victim and her mother told police the other girl drove from Monticello to their LaPorte home in a pickup truck early Sunday morning. Police said the Monticello teen knocked the LaPorte girl down and kicked her when she went outside to meet her.

The girls' mother pulled the teens apart and the Monticello girl left the scene, but police arrested her when she later drove by the other girl's home again.

The Monticello girl was held on juvenile charges of battery, curfew violation and resisting law enforcement. She told LaPorte police that the 17-year-old had started rumors about her online.

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
Ghostdenithegawd

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gone back by though? Like they didnt (likely) call the cops?
    Young Stef
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...white people
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    facebook-fight.jpg
    best-new-features-of-windows-8-1009364641-aug-29-2012-1-600x400.jpg

January 24, 2013 (LAPORTE, Ind.) -- Police in northwestern Indiana say a 16-year-old girl allegedly drove 60 miles to beat up another girl who spread rumors about her on Facebook.

The alleged 17-year-old victim and her mother told police the other girl drove from Monticello to their LaPorte home in a pickup truck early Sunday morning. Police said the Monticello teen knocked the LaPorte girl down and kicked her when she went outside to meet her.

The girls' mother pulled the teens apart and the Monticello girl left the scene, but police arrested her when she later drove by the other girl's home again.

The Monticello girl was held on juvenile charges of battery, curfew violation and resisting law enforcement. She told LaPorte police that the 17-year-old had started rumors about her online.

Da Fuk?
    Young Stef
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i applaud the 16 year-old chick..instead offing herself over some internet rumor like most kids do these days..she went directly to the source and was like "talk that shit now"

this should be taught in schools and at home.
    Already Home_17Young Stef
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "shouldnt have been talkin shit"
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Purr
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ her driving by again, for some reason the image of the Orkin termite commercial played in my head; the termite drives by slowly, the termite inspector stares him down and the termite peels off.

DillaDeaftwinzmomYoung Stefmike06
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gas is too damn high for this
    ...beats committing that though
    rocket-2.gif
    [Deleted User]Young Stef
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for her to beat that bitch's ass. Her parents didnt raise no punk.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Young Stef
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013