Favorite unreleased jayz songs?

Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jay is one of my favorite artist but I don't have much unreleased material from him. so I wanna know what's your favorites so I can add to my collection if I ain't got them already


BTW: please don't turn this into a jayz vs nas thread
Off&On
«1

Replies

  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭✭✭


    "Auto-matics /go across ya chest like Catholics "
    song is in every playlist I got
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • KalecrunchKalecrunch Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " Addicted to the Game" Genius baseball "squeeze play" metaphor. Plus Elton John " Benny and the Jets" loop sample.
    Built 4 cuban linxalmighty breeze_Goldie_
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignorant shit (three verse, Beanie Sigel-less version)

    Dead or Alive (Pac diss)

    Letter to my unborn child (Rick Rubin joint)
    Built 4 cuban linxtexasdaking88Already Home_17
  • Jeremyiahest83Jeremyiahest83 Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Is "Most Kingz" unreleased?
    almighty breeze
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Understand Me
    Built 4 cuban linx
  • FunkyJFunkyJ Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Ignorant shit( the one he spits the third verse, waaaaaaaaaaay better than the one with Beanie on it)
    Built 4 cuban linxGo figureohhhlasoul rattler
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is "Most Kingz" unreleased?

    Yes, it was suppose to be on a Green Lantern mixtape that Jay was going to do but scrapped. He first spat that verse on Funk Flex show over the Grammy Family beat.

  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ignorant shit (three verse, Beanie Sigel-less version)

    Dead or Alive (Pac diss)

    Letter to my unborn child (Rick Rubin joint)

    Wtf never heard of that joint...Where can I find that it aint up on youtube

    And I been lookin for that original Ignorant Shit version for fuckin years now smh
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ignorant shit (three verse, Beanie Sigel-less version)

    Dead or Alive (Pac diss)

    Letter to my unborn child (Rick Rubin joint)

    Wtf never heard of that joint...Where can I find that it aint up on youtube

    And I been lookin for that original Ignorant Shit version for fuckin years now smh



    It's on the Fade to Black movie!

    Nah SonBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Put it in the air (MOP ft. Jay-Z) imo one of his best features ever.

    Foundation-Jay, Sauce, Jaz

    Life I chose-Jay ft. Jaz (one of the few jay songs that is actually rare nowadays

    This Life Forever

    Random International Freestyle- (that summer before BP2 dropped, ngga went overseas n came back feelin hisself) lol "Young Hov, fresh back from Italy, trip financed by my best ability...
    YEP-Hovie's home, i got the global phone. Got Auto-mattys for all that chatty chatty yall been doin"


    Built 4 cuban linxokaayalmighty breeze
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Oh shyt...i was abot to post 'Dont You Know' n just found out there was a version w/ a Nas diss i never heard. Go figure...

    Nas Diss verse:
    
    

    Original:
    
    
    Built 4 cuban linxalmighty breeze
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard about the pac diss. i never checked it out
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Understand Me


    Hova Song with the extra verse not on Volume 3:


    People's Court
    OGClarenceBoddicker_Goldie_
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ignorant shit w/3rd verse and annoying ass dj
    Mdizzle9000louis rich
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious question... how can yall have a favorite track that was never released?? Ol' Roc insider ass niggas.

    I'll hit yall with some previously unreleased tracks if I can think of any
  • okaayokaay Posts: 877 ✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Put it in the air (MOP ft. Jay-Z) imo one of his best features ever.

    Foundation-Jay, Sauce, Jaz

    Life I chose-Jay ft. Jaz (one of the few jay songs that is actually rare nowadays

    This Life Forever

    Random International Freestyle- (that summer before BP2 dropped, ngga went overseas n came back feelin hisself) lol "Young Hov, fresh back from Italy, trip financed by my best ability...
    YEP-Hovie's home, i got the global phone. Got Auto-mattys for all that chatty chatty yall been doin"



    That freestyle was GOAT, Yep!! Hovies home but its like I never left I had the global phone!
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Serious question... how can yall have a favorite track that was never released?? Ol' Roc insider ass niggas.

    I'll hit yall with some previously unreleased tracks if I can think of any

    These shits are leaked, idiot
    KalecrunchsullyAlready Home_17
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H.O.V.A. (Superhero Music)
  • choppa_stylechoppa_style Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Is "Most Kingz" unreleased?

    Yes, it was suppose to be on a Green Lantern mixtape that Jay was going to do but scrapped. He first spat that verse on Funk Flex show over the Grammy Family beat.

    It was released, what do you mean?



    Anyway here's one of my faves:

    Built 4 cuban linx
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin but love and Reach the top all day

    Built 4 cuban linx
  • complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Great tracks here, But does anyone know the track onj the Fade to Black DVD, when Jay is in Rick Rubins studio? Strange but great beat, and the flow and lyrics are too sick. >>>

    I got so much troubles on my mind/
    refuse to lose/
    my nephews need new shoes/
    plus they chewin food like it’s goin outta style so blaow!/
    take that nigga 4 way back/
    I’m always strapped like nike airs/
    it’s right here/
    under the belt and one in the hand/
    nothin to help I’m wanted with the feds/
    anybody killer for anybody’s scrilla/
    anybody out there know anybody real-er/
    any amount of hunger make anybody a dealer/
    swat in ur hood they feel us/
    i don’t walk around wit a gun cause it’s the style/
    i’m walkin around with one cause i ain’t tryin to miss my child/
    to my unborn son it’s done/
    im tryin to be around/
    chill it/ listen to the sound/ blaow”


  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is "This Life Forever" unreleased? It was released 1999 on the Black Gangster sdtrk along with DMX's "The Story", Ja Rule's "Represent", 50's "You Not A Gangster" was on it too & so on.
    freshb651
  • Entangled_SemanticzEntangled_Semanticz Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    Super-Ugly the nasdiss
  • boss jayboss jay Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Ahh he got so many

    Lets See

    Early This Morning (BP2)
    Dont U Know w/ the Nas Diss (BP2)
    Reach The Top
    Get My Shyt Off (I think Black Album Era)
    When The Money Goes (BP3)
    Aint I (BP3)
    You're Welcome feat Mary J Blige n Swizz Beatz (how tf this wasnt on BP3) would've been dope since he had "Thank You" on there.. (humps shoulders)
    Never Take Me Alive - the version with no Young Gunz. just jay-z for like 4-5 mins
    Eye 4 an Eye freestyle - off the G-Unit Beat..it was a whoo-kid freestyle i think..been lookin for that for a while too.

    Jay could've made BP2 and BP3 a classic with a few switches of his unreleased and his subpar trax.
    Built 4 cuban linxjust.might.b.ok
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.