Hard on Hoes: No Head Edition

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future LawyerASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
Man chops off neighbour's head and throws it out of window when she tries to mediate argument in China

By SEAN O'HARE

A Chinese man chopped off his neighbour's head before throwing it out of a window and through the windscreen of a car below.

The incident took place in Chongqing Municipality in southwest China after the man escaped from a psychiatric hospital.

It's reported that that he returned to his father's apartment after escaping from the hospital and got involved in an argument with him. A female neighbour who lived in the apartment directly below heard the shouting and decided to try and intervene.

However, when she tried to mediate the man took out a knife and stabbed her to death before cutting off her head. He then threw the head out of a window and it landed on a parked car beneath, smashing through the windscreen. The man was apprehended and arrested by police
article-0-17492465000005DC-979_634x413.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

StoneColdMikeytexasdaking88StewLady_Zeepurpngold

Replies