Damn... London Victoria's Secret worker had acid thrown on face by attacker with niqab worn (W/Pics)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
By EMMA REYNOLDS

A Victoria's Secret shop assistant was scarred for life when a mysterious figure wearing a niqab threw acid in her face as she walked home from work. Naomi Oni, 20, was left with severe burns on her head, neck, arms, legs and body after she was attacked in Dagenham, east London.

She has spent the past month having skin grafts and almost went blind, although she has now recovered her vision in her left eye and has partial sight in her right. Her attacker was dressed like a Muslim woman in a niqab, so Ms Oni could not see their face. Police have no idea who was responsible for the vicious attack, or why they did it.

The shop assistant - who is sole carer for her disabled mother Marian Yalekhue, 52 - was making the five-minute journey back to their flat from the bus stop when she heard someone behind her. She had just finished a late shift at the Westfield Stratford store and was on the phone to her boyfriend Ato Owede, 23, at 12.40am.

'I’d been working a late shift and was talking to my boyfriend about what we were going to do for New Year when I saw this Muslim woman wearing a niqab covering her face,' she told the Evening Standard. 'I thought it was a bit strange at that time of night, but she didn’t say anything and I kept on walking. 'Then I felt a splash on my face. It burned and I screamed out. I started running and screaming, holding my face, all the way home. I didn’t look back.

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,144 Regulator
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to school, teacher want to fuck the students

Ice Cube prediction was right
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    how they know it was a woman under that? it could be anyone. not like you can tell
    bankrupt ballerMuhannadHyenaKillaSixSickSins[Deleted User]
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies JUST POSTING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll teach her to be sexy...
    bankrupt ballerValentinez A. KaiserBarryHalls
  • DNB1DNB1 Your boy might have to hit a fuck nigga kill switch.... Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao...Kat...you a bitch sometimes...

No malice..
    DarcSkies
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was kai
    unspoken_respect
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum thats fucked up
    Young Stef
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn thought it was moreno. oh well.
    DarcSkiesBlack_Samson
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies JUST POSTING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know what lesson that muthafukka was trying to teach. But I sure hope she learned it. LAWD HAM MERCY...

Bitch done fucked around and got Ethered literally. Kids gonna start calling her Scabby :( These Moozlums is actin up and these Talibans aint lettin them.
    damn thought it was moreno. oh well.
    If somebody dared fuck up Moreno's face I'd track them down and...well......report them to the proper authorities.

Cant be fightin over these hoes mayne.
    IamtheVILLE
    Ayo son...that nigga just called yall sheep fucking dirt dwellers.

Rebuttal?
    unspoken_respect
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame that i still want to smash.
    StoneColdMikey
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg omg omg...poor thing.

Yet u hit the ether reaction smh...

ether is the most appropriate reaction for this story
    no cape'n
    Vaas wrote: »
    Damn shame that i still want to smash.
    tumblr_m405viiZ1A1r4z98jo1_500.gif
    well the article said the acid was thrown on her face. I'm assuming from the neck down escaped unharmed.
    J. Will
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ... She had just finished a late shift at the Westfield Stratford store and was on the phone to her EX-boyfriend Ato Owede, 23, at 12.40am.

Fixed.

Seriously though, shit look painful.
    soul rattlerSupreme_Gentleman
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch is plump.

The measures taken were necessary.
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Click The Spoiler Post
    soul rattler
    see.... this religious tolerance shit getting old...

fuck your beliefs, take all that ninja shit off.. the fuck yall think this is?
    how you sheep fucking dirt dwellers gon go to another country and impose your religious beliefs on their people?

the fuck is going on rouuund her!!!

what's hilarious is that this shit is not even part of the religion, it's some other shit they done added to the mix

nowhere in the quran does it say you have to wear all that, it doesn't even say you have to cover your head. if you don't believe me, look at pics of muslim countries from the 50s, 60s and 70s, women rarely had their heads covered.

when you go to hajj, which is the holiest place on earth, you have to have your face showing, so what sense does it make that you'd be required to cover your face in every day life?

basically this shit is something created by those in power as a means to control people thru religion
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever did it ain't shit
    kai_valya wrote: »

how you sheep fucking dirt dwellers gon go to another country and impose your religious beliefs on their people?

what's hilarious is that this shit is not even part of the religion, it's some other shit they done added to the mix

nowhere in the quran does it say you have to wear all that, it doesn't even say you have to cover your head. if you don't believe me, look at pics of muslim countries from the 50s, 60s and 70s, women rarely had their heads covered.

when you go to hajj, which is the holiest place on earth, you have to have your face showing, so what sense does it make that you'd be required to cover your face in every day life?

basically this shit is something created by those in power as a means to control people thru religion
    because some faces invokes temptation
  • KatKat Posts: 37,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg omg omg...poor thing.

Yet u hit the ether reaction smh...

Well it was ether.

Could you even imagine?

I hope she's not one of these crazies that threw acid on their own face.
    Vaas wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »

because some faces invokes temptation

i don't follow you