What Is Your Ideal Relationship?

MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
Every couple is different, some couples the female runs the relationship, some is 50/50 , some the dude runs shit, some are traditional some are the opposite, what kinda relationship are you in, or see yourself in the future having?
MazterChef = In running for Poster of the Year.

Replies

• MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    edited February 2013
    MazterChef wrote: »
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    i see my with no female that abides by the adage of "happy wife, happy life"

i saw a dude put that up on twitter today, his chick been thrown around by some of my friends last year, not knocking him at all though quote aint really a terrible one

• SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one im in now
    ibeCzE3L7NpZac.gif
    Like WaterMzKBMissK
    The one im in now

whos in your sig?
  • MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sex then what she wants comes after
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    s_a_m_r_i_o
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god DJ Kat Show shirt wearin' ass nigga Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat Eat (Sammich) Repeat
    BelovedAfeni
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one im in now

Who's the chick in your avi? I would have an African village with her b...
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChicagoBearsChicagoBears Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rock Well wrote: »
    The one im in now

pJ6VVIHPE3DXP.jpeg

u do realize this is the av of the
    poster u quoted?

Oops I meant sig...
  • Rock_WellRock_Well Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Rock Well wrote: »
    The one im in now

pJ6VVIHPE3DXP.jpeg

u do realize this is the av of the
    poster u quoted?

Oops I meant sig...
    ah, i couldn't tell, i been turnt sigs off in this joint.
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been with mine for a year now and everything is very well in every aspect. I'll be a fucking dumbass to ever cheat or do something outside the relationship. The first four months before the relationship I still wanted to play but stopped because no way in hell I come pass her.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 61,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one where i'm happy
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Young Stef[Deleted User]MissK
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a billionaire bitch that smoke a lot of weed and cooks and shit
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    BelovedAfeniDMTxTHC
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i like manly men, in appearance and character.

funny, laid back, in control

and sexy doesn't hurt lol

soooo... traditional relationship, or 50/50? lol
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 50/50 relationship. A man as comfortable with me in my talkative state as he is in my lulls of silence. Someone who likes my laugh. Black Militant. Loyalty a must. Strong-willed and autonomous like me yet the quintessential couple: a force of togetherness.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    ohhhlahueyKingJamalDMTxTHC
  • A 50/50 relationship. A man as comfortable with me in my talkative state as he is in my lulls of silence. Someone who likes my laugh. Black Militant. Loyalty a must. Strong-willed and autonomous like me yet the quintessential couple: a force of togetherness.

Wouldn't work, smh @ wanting the male version of yourself. You in love with yourself, yo.
    SixSickSinsohhhlahuey
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 50/50 relationship. A man as comfortable with me in my talkative state as he is in my lulls of silence. Someone who likes my laugh. Black Militant. Loyalty a must. Strong-willed and autonomous like me yet the quintessential couple: a force of togetherness.

Wouldn't work, smh @ wanting the male version of yourself. You in love with yourself, yo.

No. Works for me.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    ohhhla
  • A 50/50 relationship. A man as comfortable with me in my talkative state as he is in my lulls of silence. Someone who likes my laugh. Black Militant. Loyalty a must. Strong-willed and autonomous like me yet the quintessential couple: a force of togetherness.

No. Works for me.

You have a relationship with someone exhibiting these characteristics that is working, or do you simply believe in this idea of what you want and how it will work out?
    ohhhlaSixSickSins