Fast and the furious 6

Replies

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ "plot"

but the first 2 are better than anything else they followed it up with. although I did like Tokyo Drift.

@black_samson and @infamous114 ya'll gotta at least say what you disagreed with in my post
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only saving grace for this film is dwayne and carano
    iron man1
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 16,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they ever really show shorty getting killed or was it by hearsay
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 48,157 Regulator
    lol @ "plot"

but the first 2 are better than anything else they followed it up with. although I did like Tokyo Drift.

@black_samson and @infamous114 ya'll gotta at least say what you disagreed with in my post

Eva Mendes 70's super bush says two is wack by default. Fran Dresher >>>> Eva

gns
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    did they ever really show shorty getting killed or was it by hearsay

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    as long as the franchise keep making money the studios like fuck it lets keep doin it!

me personally as long as the original cast keeps coming back and the story is good ill keep watching! although i dont like them bringing letty back didnt her car flip over like 12 times and she caught a bullet to the noodle? smh

The story was probably made up to protect her since, she was working wit the Feds.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    as long as the franchise keep making money the studios like fuck it lets keep doin it!

me personally as long as the original cast keeps coming back and the story is good ill keep watching! although i dont like them bringing letty back didnt her car flip over like 12 times and she caught a bullet to the noodle? smh

The story was probably made up to protect her since, she was working wit the Feds.

And also that's why they faked her death.
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F&F really makes me wonder how many FBI agents have caught feelings for the people they were chasing,let them go, then went on to get their job back, catch feelings again and then let the guys go again to become a fugitive themselves.

I love the movies for what they are, action movies centered around cars but damn

that shit i jus never got over
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    killap wrote: »
    Agreed I miss the street racing aspect

lol that shit was even corny as fuck. "It's not about how you stand next to your car, its how you race your car"

Nigga wtf?

But yea...they turning FNF into the Resident Evil of fast car movies

HOW FUCKIN DARE U

Resident Evil series is redbox status, damn near syfy movie level.
    F&F are still blockbusters worth watchin

matter o'fact,
    im seeing this shit in D-Box Motion 3-d when it hits theaters
    sapp08_2001Agrv2385
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw the trailer last night....im really tired of this "series" but i'll probably check it out online anyway....

i guess it will make for a decent action flick...i can at least expect some good car chases, shooting, and maybe a titty here or there....
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 16,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey....if sly can milk rocky....vin can milk this series.
    sapp08_2001#1hiphopjunki3
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    RawAce wrote: »
    F&F really makes me wonder how many FBI agents have caught feelings for the people they were chasing,let them go, then went on to get their job back, catch feelings again and then let the guys go again to become a fugitive themselves.

I love the movies for what they are, action movies centered around cars but damn

I take it you hate(d) Point Break then.

1CK1SKINGECsapp08_2001
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

I take it you hate(d) Point Break then.

LOL! F&F straight JACKED the whole concept from Point Break! Shit isnt even subtle..
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    how is this bitch still alive after being shot in the head??

i knew she was gonna be in the movie but i thought it would be for flashback sequences or somethin

Well, some ppl survive after being shot in the head. It's not like it's impossible. It's not common but very realistic.

That plus, they never showed where she was shot. They just showed the shooter shooting her.
    yea i know...it's a movie & even fast & furious movies that ain't big on realism, but this shit is a stretch.

aside from that, the concept of her turning on everyone, especially dom, is a huge reach.
    Vader_F_Kennedy
    Nah,
    point break is a classic. keanu knew dude was waiting for this wave his whole life and he let him surf that shit.

brian, mannn, brian, he let them dudes go like 3 times

i would think he wouldnt even be allowed to work in law enforcement after the first time.
    thats the thing that gets me. not the fact that he let them go but the fact that he let them go and got to keep workin as a LEO. He shoulda done FED time
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah,
    point break is a classic. keanu knew dude was waiting for this wave his whole life and he let him surf that shit.

i would think he wouldnt even be allowed to work in law enforcement after the first time.
    thats the thing that gets me. not the fact that he let them go but the fact that he let them go and got to keep workin as a LEO. He shoulda done FED time

Nah, in actuality he let Dom go once. In fast & Furious, he was basically apart of the team now
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah,

Need to check that. He is not on the force anymore...he is on the run too

But Katz acting iffy like 5 wasn't good? N really there's still car chases..so I don't see the big deal...if the story is,good...I mean there's only so much street racing they can do.

And theoretically, V.Diesel didn't want to come back for the 2 and 3 films...so produces just finally get to do what they wanted to do before...

They do need to stop soon, cuz all of this,is suppose to take place before tokyo drift...cuz that Chinese dude got burnt the f up!
    sapp08_2001
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol now the rock is a main character for fast & furious
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 14,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like its gonna be good cant wait to see that fight scene wit carano and letty....this summer is shaping up to be good for movies! specially wit iron man 3 coming out and man of steel coming
    DWOsapp08_2001DarthRozay
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 53,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks dope