Fast and the furious 6

Replies

• DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 52,054 Regulator
    one of my more favorite action series.. they make pretty exciting movies, i can't front on them at all...
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    soooo...i see the asian cat is still alive...so i take it this one takes place before Tokoyo Drift? They need to stop

All of these movies take place before Tokyo Drift in the timeline. With that said, my ass will be in a seat at a theater when this shit drop

at some point, they will have to connect the dots and have Han end up in Tokyo with another sequel picking up with Dom after he's dead or having it happen within the same movie. Perhaps Sean Boswell will become a new crew member at that point.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just watched the trailer, looks like I see a 1st Gen Capri in it (the little blue and white car).

The tank shit had me rollin.
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna make sure i sneak a six pack in the theater for this movie gotta be drunk while watchin this
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,594 Regulator
    Thank god for pacific rim ......
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vader wrote: »
    gonna make sure i sneak a six pack in the theater for this movie gotta be drunk while watchin this

damn....yeah nigga you really got a problem.
    you might want to invest in stemcell livers
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 8,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit i'm surprised they haven't killed off luda and tyrese yet
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the movie.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seeing how all the jobs hon been through its kinda fucked up the way he went out
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i gotta go back an rewatch tokyo drift
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard that they shot part 6 and 7 at the same time. Meaning that Part 7 will drop as soon as 2014.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    i'ma just say it...them releasing Tokyo Drift when they did ruined the franchise for me...this aint star wars...

How so?
    edited March 2013
    Damn the first one had some nice cuts from the Inc. on the soundtrack. This was a Bad Boy joint though
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    supposedly this is the end of fast 6 with lead to part 7 , don't read if don't want to know the ending

Spoiler:
    Dope! I wonder how many other movies they'll make set after Tokyo Drift if this is true.

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do find it funny though that most of these movies have the whole "alright we'll do the job....if we get our record cleared" thing in them.
    Max.Squidward Tentacles
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if lucas black will be n the next Fast n furious...
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo that bitch is so bad n FF3
    TheBoyRo
    Justin Lin not coming back for the 7th one so take that however you want to. Plus I've heard that this movie will connect EVERYTHING from all of the movies
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been confirmed that fast and furious 7 will come out on july 14, 2014.
    PiffyHazeAlready Home_17