What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fake engagement rings (Promise Rings)

s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed during the years females wore these fake, funny looking rings on their left ring finger. So "jokingly" my chick said it'll be nice to have a promise ring. I asked wtf is that but said nevermind, I'll look it up. So it's a ring you can give to your s/o to show that you love them or a sign that you want to marry them but just not ready yet.

I don't know how long this shit been going on but is that kind of simpish? You been smashing a girl for like 4 months, you give her a promise ring just so you can keep hitting that ass knowing you'll get rid of her when a new girl comes along. A female ever talked you into getting her one. Seems kind of teenager-ish.

To add to this, I bet females have no boyfriends but they wear them just to pretend they do or to feel special. Lol.

Replies