349foro.png
0fbd2344671d11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg
2uqgmld.jpg
j-marie.jpg?w=640
j-marie3-480x508.jpg
3520oc1.jpg

TOUCHDOWN!
colin-kapernick-wifey-mto-2013-01-31-591x525.jpg
Wild SelfMichael_MaliceAlready Home_17nj2089TheBossmanwindycity2117Allah_U_Akbarbigev240traestarDisciplined InSighttha bauseValentinez A. KaiserTheIraqMrCrookedLetterDWOgalaxy_1221t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088jazz93

Replies

• ocelotocelot Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Coli... Nigga went Willie Beamen on his black girl and left her once he started...lol

New chick bad tho...
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,603 Regulator
    J. Will wrote: »
    smash but not wife

traestar
  • T-RelT-Rel Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭✭
    She bad, smash!
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,603 Regulator
    they both lost

he lost cause his ex>>>his current
    she lost cause her>>>>his current
    Disciplined InSight
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of them brawds basic
    ocelotblakfyahkingtraestarBookworm
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lol @ he lauce for ending a relationship....yall dont know a damn thing bout that hoe but what she looks like

Exactly niggas throwing on capes for instagram hoes now...SMH.

aladdin1978galaxy_1221mindright
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lol @ he lauce for ending a relationship....yall dont know a damn thing bout that hoe but what she looks like

lol exactly.......plus she look like your prototypical nutty mixed broad...i could spot them bitches from a mile away

aladdin1978galaxy_1221texas409
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She straight. Seems a bit manufactured tho
    aladdin1978galaxy_1221texas409
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 15,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    how'd i know he was only with this wanna be white girl j marie for two weeks LOL

funny thing is kaepernick has like 2 years left on his contract before he can renegotiate

he will lose unless he goes back to the black queen.

No one likes getting dumped, and some women have good reason to complain. Word has it that Fennel was going strong with Kaepernick right up until his team started working their way through the playoffs. Right around that time, this girl supposedly got the boot.

Rather than sit back and let things slide, she took to Twitter to sound off about getting jilted.

Here are some of the things she said:

“Oh your chick is coming to town? Lol I can’t deal..done being the good guy…You want groupies rather than a true honest person hmmm interesting…So irritated and upset going to have to cancel my surprise plans for 2 to Ruth’s Chris in the city to celebrate a belated bday ugh”

i'll say one thing, you make no bones about you loving dark skinned women and hating every other skin complexion female out their. smh....

kaep winning, why settle down now with one bitch when you just becoming a star? soil his oats as prince akeem's father would say.

smash only the baddest bitches he can find in the world, no matter what skin color. do it for himself and for the all the men worldwide who can't! lol

like someone else said, george clooney and diddy never going to marry a female and give up that bread. just keep finding fresh pussy.
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his ex thang got a donk too!

both girls are about a tie
  • Silverbacc_LHC47Silverbacc_LHC47 ain't been givng any fucks since 99' Dirty DuvalPosts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash both
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn, I'm on my mattah p shit

uhhhhh na na na-naaaaa
    traestarSleepwalkingInJapan