fellas if you cant do this, you might as well change your sex.

IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
Changing tires, oil, depending on the car carborators,starters, etc. if you cant atleast do two of them joints, yeah you might need to change that. n/h
MrSoutCityPicoTonyDubbztexas409NoirPK_TK_187illestni99ainneYo_Killa!

Replies

• JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,088 Regulator
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I'm such a fag

Ajackson17Noirillestni99ainneFuriousOneBodhiLUClENpurpngoldJusDre313
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Cant do none of those, but can you create your own spear with flint and hunt a buffalo and kill it and create your own fire and cut the meat and create clothing and and create weapons with the bones and finally cook the meat? If not than you need to change your sex.

Beta male. You should be able to do that and then more. Your survival skills are lacking. SMH @ some of you niggaz waiting on road side service cause your manicure is poppin. Word to Snoop Lion.
    MasterALFrank
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing tires, oil, depending on the car carborators,starters, etc. if you cant atleast do two of them joints, yeah you might need to change that. n/h

They don't teach that shit in school
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant do none of those, but can you create your own spear with flint and hunt a buffalo and kill it and create your own fire and cut the meat and create clothing and and create weapons with the bones and finally cook the meat? If not than you need to change your sex.

i can actually so your point. you forget im country.

Ajackson17shtoopid
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beta male. You should be able to do that and then more. Your survival skills are lacking. SMH @ some of you niggaz waiting on road side service cause your manicure is poppin. Word to Snoop Lion.

That's what Triple A is for nigga and I hunt nigga. I just don't fix gadgets and shit, something bound to be destroyed. I can't create only destroy.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm going to quit trolling LOL, but who don't know how to do that shit, even when I didn't have a car, I still know how to do the shit. It's not rocket science.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of that shit is hard to do but besides changing a tire I wouldnt do anything else, laziness and I have money
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut that argument down quick. Ether for the soul.
    Ajackson17shtoopid
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,328 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    ajackson is trolling... if you think he got out the military without having to do preventive maintenance on a vehicle then you are sorely mistaken...

I KNOW THE NIGGA HAD TO LEARN THIS SHIT IF HE WANTED TO GO ON LEAVE.
    they dont let you drive off if your whip aint right.
    Ajackson17ex-soldier
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at who made the thread, ya'll take this seriously? Also I have money for some one to do my car work and not get my hands greasy.
    IamtheVILLE
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,328 Regulator
    Look at who made the thread, ya'll take this seriously? Also I have money for some one to do my car work and not get my hands greasy.

man... there is gon come a time when you gon need at least one of them listed skills... alil forethought aint too bad...

i should have made this thread.... again...
    IamtheVILLE
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,088 Regulator
    Joker is superior to me in every way. I'm going to tell my son "be like Joker!"

Ajackson17Meta_Conscious
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if somebody don't know how to put air in their tires, that's a really bad problem.
    CashmoneyDuxBlack_SamsonLUClEN
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas acting like them tight azzz tire bolts is easy to get off.
    Cincoex-soldierLUClEN