Valentines Day Edition:Should sidepieces get something for valentines too?

ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
he-cheated.jpg

valentine-heart1.gif

couple-bed-underwear-456km080409.jpeg

I know valentines day is a special time to show how much you love your s/o.is it right to give the side piece the same treatment?
tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
Bookworminfamous114purpngoldbobbydrake2006

Replies

• ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    so they can have even more hope that one day they gon be considered your main? Hell nah, Valentines Day is a REMINDER to the side hoe that she should know her place. Just like anniversaries and other holidays...

what if the side piece expect the same your giving your wife or she's cutting off the pussy?
    bignormonetoughmiracleinfamous114
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny ass thread...A side bitch should get a valentine to let her know she's your heart and soul?

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A side bitch shouldn't even get a conversation, a meal, a kiss, a hug, a movie, or anything. Only thing she gets is the dick.
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely. Especially if she knows/acknowledges the position she chose.
    side pieces need love too right?
    SneakDZADr.Chemixbignorminfamous114
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't buy any woman gifts ...period.
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    I don't buy any woman gifts ...period.

not even your wife/gf?
  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't she will tell eventually.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 61,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. If you do, Get'em something that cost cheap. Nothing over 20...if that.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    VulcanRavenGot Em ShookStew
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ain't even ether Pico. I'm romantic as fuck, I even let her blow the thingies off the dandelion...
    VIBE
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was once a side piece... I got a dozen roses for v day and never thought to act up cause of it. It's possible brehs.

a dozen? hot damn! that nigga was trying to make you a franchise player

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    Bussy_Getta
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh...i look out for the goomah, the other bitches no. the goomah holds it down while the s/o is either out of town, on her period, kicked a nigga out etc etc.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    No. She should get you something and your gift in return is the D.
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    side pieces need love too right?

Some of em are loyal so
    Yeah man I'll get her a lil somn.
    On v-day she will get is an excuse y I can't see her.
    Maybe Some flowers at the job.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck no, not even a call
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    It's a well-known fact that side bitches cease to exist on Valentine's day and other holidays, including their birthdays.

So I do not understand the question here.
    VulcanRavenVIBEFyHunnitCashmoneyDux
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummm......are these chicks aware they are side pieces or do you guys just lie to them, have them think they're your main when they're not?

the latter seems more plausible since it takes little to no game to lie and lead on a chick vs. be upfront with her about how you just wanna smash and dash. most of you niggas can't pull that shit off, so you string her along to get the pussy. if that's the case, yeah you have to get her something

Shit...being upfront doesn't take game in some cases. A lot of these hoes are turned on by a niggas trillness & honesty. Some view it as a challenge.