What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE OFFICIAL SUPERBOWL PARTY AND PREDICTIONS

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,197 Regulator
What's your plans for the Superbowl? I'm hitting up a party in the neighborhood last year dude had strippers for half time lol it was a good look.

My prediction on the game............ 28-17 49ers
I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
Blood sweat and tears
Niggaz is dead and shit
What the fuck else can happen yo?
I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
Let y'all niggaz know right now
Word to mother, for real, for real
I aint ever goin back
SleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the NFL committee is leaning on a improbable Ravens win...bigger win story wise

When in power how do you not abuse it?ha
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King bey is going to give your favs heart attacks. Bitches already trying to set up photoshoots to be the girl next door who likes to watch football in their panties but still an innocent hoe.

And watch teyana taylor be pressed on twitter saying beyonce "took her style".
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    Baybey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Making superbowl food at home with lil man. Homemade chips and snacks>>>>>>>
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have any kind of sports parties, I'm just doing regular ass shit and watching the game.

49ers will win.
    CainSleepwalkingInJapanStoneColdMikey
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    King bey is going to give your favs heart attacks. Bitches already trying to set up photoshoots to be the girl next door who likes to watch football in their panties but still an innocent hoe.

And watch teyana taylor be pressed on twitter saying beyonce "took her style".

Da fuck is a king bey? And I will be waiting on that teyana Taylor tweet as well she is a cool chick btw a bit prude
    unspoken_respect
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Chuck Norrisish Beyonce shit is over my head. I guess it's a woman thing. Can't tell if you all hate her or love her.
    hautePurr
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,197 Regulator
    VIBE wrote: »
    I never have any kind of sports parties, I'm just doing regular ass shit and watching the game.

49ers will win.

Sometimes just chilling is just as cool
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    VIBE
    Cain1 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

49ers will win.

Sometimes just chilling is just as cool

Saves the hassle of cleaning my place or chasing my kids around someone else's.
    Already Home_17unspoken_respect
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillin with my folks.

Ravens 27

49ers 16
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

purpngold
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoping the 49ers win just because they have openly anti gay players
    VIBEpurpngoldunspoken_respect(Nope)
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the 49ers win.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    purpngold1of1VIBE
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    I'll be chilling out watching it pretending I have a clue whats going on, Lol

Go for the gold/red team, they're going to win.

purpngoldKatHyenaKilla
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might just go to this restaurant/ bar....they have drinks specials today 6 dollars all drinks...i want the boss Ross to get his ring
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not looking forward to these corny commercials.

sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

smh

10 yards away.....

we'll be back next season.

Who?
    unspoken_respectAlready Home_17
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suppose to be heading to a Super Bowl party at this spot.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill prolly chill with my big bro and watch it I hate going to big parties hearing niggas relive their glory days or the shoulda coulda ass niggas shits silly and depressing my tolerance is very low for that type of fuck shit
    Melanin_Enriched
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care for either team but I hope the Ravens win if not im burning the jacket I got cause I can't be seen out in public wearing that shit if they lose.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravens win of course..hopefully beyonce will finally bring back modern music to the halftime show
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Ravens win of course..hopefully beyonce will finally bring back modern music to the halftime show
    All of this right here.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • Rue_FlexingtonRue_Flexington Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going for the Ravens too but I want to see the trailers for the new movies as well