anybody on any antidepressants?

joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
how have they worked for you?
PyrexcupAjackson17unspoken_respect
«1

Replies

  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.clinical-depression.co.uk/dlp/treating-depression/side-effects-of-antidepressants/
    General side effects of depression medication

    Some of the various side effects from the different antidepressants are:

    Dry mouth
    Urinary retention
    Blurred vision
    Constipation
    Sedation (can interfere with driving or operating machinery)
    Sleep disruption
    Weight gain
    Headache
    Nausea
    Gastrointestinal disturbance/diarrhea
    Abdominal pain
    Inability to achieve an erection
    Inability to achieve an orgasm (men and women)
    Loss of libido
    Agitation
    Anxiety

    side effects sound like some shit that would cause depression itself
    dwade206StoneColdMikey2 Drawlz
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a wellbutrin prescription and the side effects dont seem too bad. outside of it may causing suicidal thoughts, which isnt that bad when suicidal thoughts are part of your daily life
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    lmfao of a grown up man or any other person needing antidepressants some bitchmade medicine
    VIBEsullyAjackson17Jabu_RuleCashmoneyDuxCainTommy_MilfhittaSkyler WhiteStoneColdMikeyWill Munny
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joe you need something thats gonna give u some suicidal actions
    SneakDZARubato Garcia
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    lmfao of a grown up man or any other person needing antidepressants some bitchmade medicine

    depression goes beyond someone's feelings. has a lot to do with chemical imbalance in the brain but its causes vary. its as real as any other personality disorder.
    Cain
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    i got a wellbutrin prescription and the side effects dont seem too bad. outside of it may causing suicidal thoughts, which isnt that bad when suicidal thoughts are part of your daily life

    Sully, talk to him.
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    @VIBE smh a you follwoing me around giving me wack and feelings ever since i made a fool of your dumbass. too bad i dont give a shit crakkka
    VIBECashmoneyDuxdwade206
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    @VIBE smh a you follwoing me around giving me wack and feelings ever since i made a fool of your dumbass. too bad i dont give a shit crakkka

    Nah. I just click that shit when necessary, stop catching feelings.
    unspoken_respect
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    joseph sun wrote: »
    i got a wellbutrin prescription and the side effects dont seem too bad. outside of it may causing suicidal thoughts, which isnt that bad when suicidal thoughts are part of your daily life
    if you are really on antidepressants youre bitch made fact. Jump off that shit NOW bruh your body is full of estrogen
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    VIBE wrote: »
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    @VIBE smh a you follwoing me around giving me wack and feelings ever since i made a fool of your dumbass. too bad i dont give a shit crakkka

    Nah. I just click that shit when necessary, stop catching feelings.
    you out of the last 20 feelings ive got you are 10 of them.

    you sound mad bro
    VIBEunspoken_respectwhitecracker
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should try to avoid using antidepressants if possible but I recognize theres a barrier I cant break on my own.
    MzKB
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    @VIBE smh a you follwoing me around giving me wack and feelings ever since i made a fool of your dumbass. too bad i dont give a shit crakkka

    Nah. I just click that shit when necessary, stop catching feelings.
    you out of the last 20 feelings ive got you are 10 of them.

    you sound mad bro

    Damn, that's some GOAT shit.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah...i usually take 2 of these and it makes me feel way better
    Spoiler:
    7figz
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    @VIBE smh a you follwoing me around giving me wack and feelings ever since i made a fool of your dumbass. too bad i dont give a shit crakkka

    Nah. I just click that shit when necessary, stop catching feelings.
    you out of the last 20 feelings ive got you are 10 of them.

    you sound mad bro

    I just added like 15 more.

    Your welcome.
    Rubato Garcia
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I think you should try to avoid using antidepressants if possible but I recognize theres a barrier I cant break on my own.

    bruh you need to man the fuck up you can break any barrier you want go take a vactaion or something or experience something new
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    I think you should try to avoid using antidepressants if possible but I recognize theres a barrier I cant break on my own.

    i think the problem with giving people medicine is that they'll become dependent on it. what happens when u think ur all good and u stop taking them? wont u need em again?

    if u are clinically depressed i think the best thing for u to do is understand the best u can what depression is and how it works, and whats causing it in your life or provoking it. i read a lot and take interest in psychology. check out some books on whatever youre dealing with the more knowledgeable u are about your condition the better prepared u should be to handle it.

    reading is a stress reliever anyway.
    redhandedbandit
  • Squidward TentaclesSquidward Tentacles Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    i took celexa when i was 18. but when my 2nd bottle ran out i never went to re-up, think i can handle it on my own.
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prozac- If you have feelings of being angry, prozac makes you happy. Like you know you have the feeling of being angry but you cant express it.

    When youre sad, you cant cry on prozac.

    Xanax- it will make you feel high as fuck. You will feel very relaxed and no fucks are given.

    Adderal- youre just focus on whatever you need to do.
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Prozac- If you have feelings of being angry, prozac makes you happy. Like you know you have the feeling of being angry but you cant express it.

    When youre sad, you cant cry on prozac.

    Xanax- it will make you feel high as fuck. You will feel very relaxed and no fucks are given.

    Adderal- youre just focus on whatever you need to do.

    i heard some medicines will basically turn u into a zombie. no feelings good or bad.
    but i also heard adderal can make u extra productive. isnt that a big college drug for studying/taking tests and getting shit done?
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    Go figure wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    Prozac- If you have feelings of being angry, prozac makes you happy. Like you know you have the feeling of being angry but you cant express it.

    When youre sad, you cant cry on prozac.

    Xanax- it will make you feel high as fuck. You will feel very relaxed and no fucks are given.

    Adderal- youre just focus on whatever you need to do.

    i heard some medicines will basically turn u into a zombie. no feelings good or bad.
    but i also heard adderal can make u extra productive. isnt that a big college drug for studying/taking tests and getting shit done?

    yeha adderal is popping off right now really popular but most of this shit is not to fuck with. none of this shit is natural to our body that's why i dont recommend anyone using this shit
    VIBEGo figure
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    Prozac- If you have feelings of being angry, prozac makes you happy. Like you know you have the feeling of being angry but you cant express it.

    When youre sad, you cant cry on prozac.

    Xanax- it will make you feel high as fuck. You will feel very relaxed and no fucks are given.

    Adderal- youre just focus on whatever you need to do.

    i heard some medicines will basically turn u into a zombie. no feelings good or bad.
    but i also heard adderal can make u extra productive. isnt that a big college drug for studying/taking tests and getting shit done?

    Prozac makes u feel like a zombie but I had a really high dosage. They dropped me down to 10mg. Shits not to be fucked with. I took myself off of prozac.

  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pill popping is hip hop cultural thing, so don't feel bad.
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    Prozac- If you have feelings of being angry, prozac makes you happy. Like you know you have the feeling of being angry but you cant express it.

    When youre sad, you cant cry on prozac.

    Xanax- it will make you feel high as fuck. You will feel very relaxed and no fucks are given.

    Adderal- youre just focus on whatever you need to do.

    i heard some medicines will basically turn u into a zombie. no feelings good or bad.
    but i also heard adderal can make u extra productive. isnt that a big college drug for studying/taking tests and getting shit done?

    Prozac makes u feel like a zombie but I had a really high dosage. They dropped me down to 10mg. Shits not to be fucked with. I took myself off of prozac.

    idk i couldnt see myself taking drugs. only pills i will take are antibiotics if needed.
    even when i used to do x the highs were amazing but the crash was bad enough to make me stop using.

    xanax, adderal and prozac u took all that just for depression? cuz my friend who was taking the adderal had ADD
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanax for severe stress
    Prozax for depression
    Adderal because I need it to focus when im in school.
    Ajackson17
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Xanax for severe stress
    Prozax for depression
    Adderal because I need it to focus when im in school.

    why dont u go the therapy route if u havent already? its natural and doesnt fuck with your body
    and prolonged stress causes depression among other things. have u ever read up on any of the things u experience?
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.