Oh wait, what is this I see, French got another hit by hisself?!!!! Where the haters at? smh...

internationalinternational Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
What yall haters gonna say now? What yall boss fiddy been tryna brainwashing niggaz with ain't applicable...

King Lee sapp08_2001AggyAFBoldChildmonolithict_m_a_c_f_a_n73088MrCrookedLetternujerz84rageConfidential Playailledout#1hiphopjunki3aladdin1978BARON_$AMEDIpoindexter2

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    French fan catches feelings. too bad I couldnt think of a synonym for catches that started with an f, otherwise I coulda called it quadruple F.

but fuck french he's wack. i'll take future, trinidad, etc over him.
    AggyAFtb_MrCrookedLetter
  • internationalinternational Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol @ listening to a French Montana solo song

I'll pass

why exactly you come in this thread then? Its about a solo French song...

8-|
    SheerExcellenceblackgod813miamivice305
    edited February 2013
    French fan catches feelings. too bad I couldnt think of a synonym for catches that started with an f, otherwise I coulda called it quadruple F.

I like French's shyt, no problem with sayin it either, this is just an argument against the bs that fiddy got his soldiers runnin with, acting like its a fact or the truth when its bs...just like how he got on Ja singing and made a mockery of his style only for him to profit of it later, and word differently just to justify the same exact shyt that he was doin...yet all eat that shyt up, smh...

ps: lmaoo@ trinidad and future, fuck outta here they aint got shyt on Montana.

More fyiah by hisself haters...yall soundin real mad right about now :-S
    [Deleted User]iKingGodGivBizsapp08_2001AggyAFmonolithicMorganFreemanKingMrCrookedLetterrooster_cogburn
    edited February 2013
    Damn....I just realized how much Max B did for this nigga. By himself this man is قمامة.

I will agree with that to a certain extent Max B made this nigga hott...then again he fathered most of these new niggaz styles...

I'll pass

why exactly you come in this thread then? Its about a solo French song...

8-|

Because you are my child that grow up to wanna be famous, & now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son who made it

oh, ight...i see...
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like French's shyt, no problem with sayin it either, this is just an argument against the bs that fiddy got his soldiers runnin with, acting like its a fact or the truth when its bs...just like how he got on Ja singing and made a mockery of his style only for him to profit of it later, and word differently just to justify the same exact shyt that he was doin...yet all eat that shyt up, smh...

im pretty sure we were saying the shit about french not having a solo hit before 50.

and they do have shit on french. a hit with no features.
    genocidecutterilledout
    edited February 2013

im pretty sure we were saying the shit about french not having a solo hit before 50.

and they do have shit on french. a hit with no features.

nah, yall weren't, yall quick to ride on 50's dick and did so again...smh

and there go another hit by the nigga by hisself 8-|

AggyAF
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    yeah this shit is doo doo idk how this nigga ever got on, idk y t/s be trying to make us like this nigga so hard but go kick rocks with this bs, you constantly make threads about this one lameass rapper give it up. you like him fine but stop tying to prove something to us with more of his garbage ass music keep that shit on your ipod
    internationalsapp08_2001rip.dillaMrCrookedLetterilledout
  • RichPorterOfTheICRichPorterOfTheIC Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HHHAAAAAANNNNN

Fuck all that hit shit. French makes dope music you ride around to.
    internationalsapp08_2001aladdin1978
  • Supreme_Mind999Supreme_Mind999 Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude is straight lite skinned doo doo sauce
    sapp08_2001rip.dillailledout#1hiphopjunki3
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll pass

He's terrible.
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shot Caller NY Remix>
    Shot Caller original remix ft. Rick Ross (Ross' verse was over the Benjamins beat)>
    Shot Caller radio remix (Ross verse wasn't over the Benjamins beat)>
    Shot Caller original version..
    AggyAF
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    damn i was sure you werent trolling and i actually listened to the first 2 minutes..... oh wait it was just the instrumental for 2 minutes straight and then i turned it off because i knew it would be garbage
    sapp08_2001rip.dilla
    yeah this shit is doo doo idk how this nigga ever got on, idk y t/s be trying to make us like this nigga so hard but go kick rocks with this bs, you constantly make threads about this one lameass rapper give it up. you like him fine but start tying to prove something to us with more of his garbage ass music keep that shit on your ipod

no one mentioned nor summoned you to this thread nigga...your free to foh
    DMTxTHCSheerExcellencemiamivice305
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I heard this song last year.. and I was severely underwhelmed.. I only checked it out because I heard his hook was similar to the one on Wicked Games by The Weeknd..
    =)) the hate is strong...smh@ yall, makin yall selves look real bad, i hope yall ain't a representation of this forum, smh....
    DarthRozayMrCrookedLettersapp08_2001infamous114IceBergTaylorrip.dillaTheRicanKingrageCJ
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt listen.
    nohiphop1sapp08_2001