What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

**She Is 16 and I wanna fvkc**

Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yes...I said it, no typo. Firstly I'm in the UK and the age of consent is 16 and secondly shawty built lyk a Thoroughbred. U kno, thick booty, nyc hips, double D's etc and she cute. Very mature young lady, met her this weekend.

I'm 24 so it aint really pedo shit to b scoping this rare breed. As a law abiding citizen, I'm still within my jurisdiction, so its all gravy.

Say wat u want...but I have never been the type of man 2 turn down a gud meal.

*shrugs*
46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

KatBelovedAfeniCottonCitySlimMax.Ajackson17fuc_i_look_likeVulcanRavenCockMcStuffinsBaybeySkyler WhiteBodhiDupacChi SnowGhostdenithegawdiron man1StewwhitecrackerRahlowillestni99ainneBDBIIDSleepwalkingInJapandamobb2deepTonyDubbzrico_ENSDarthRozayMrSoutCityclairvoyanceAlpha_Ambition jayvon32blackgod813

Replies

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FreeCrunkBear
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    BelovedAfenignsYoung_ChitlinLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit i been sayn im smashing 18 year olds...somebody gona show em the ways
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post the prom pics broseph...
    TonyDubbzdwade206Lou_Cypher
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    thats nasty.
    16 year olds shouldnt be fucking anyoneover 20 shit over 18 SHIT shes in year 11! not even finished secondary scgool, hell naw.
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    8 YEARS THOUGH.
    She may aswell be 15 and you 23 or 14 and u 22 nasty ass.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    texas409SleepwalkingInJapanDarthRozayCopper
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,210 Regulator
    You can't find chicks your own age ?
    UTDefense.jpg
    and if ur friends dont clown you for this, youre all sad desperate and cant get no pussay, you wait outside the school gates for little girls?

MsSoutherniron man1DarthRozay
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 YEARS THOUGH.
    She may aswell be 15 and you 23 or 14 and u 22 nasty ass.

So does age gap bother you? cause....if thangs turn sour wid my baby mums....I was gonna come save you....with the freshly pressed cape on.

StewStoneColdMikeyBreezy_Kilroy
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women develop faster. Her body is ready dawg.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    KatwhitecrackerRahlow
    at a certain age it sure as hell does, if your over 25 do yo thang 10 years? do yoouuuu
    but if youre under 25, anything over 5 years is pushing. i was praising jesus when i turned 19, least now sam could say his gf is 19.

DNB1
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,644 Regulator
    No use making more work for himself if he already has a bad bitch bagged.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

word..........

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Gold_Certificate
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at a certain age it sure as hell does, if your over 25 do yo thang 10 years? do yoouuuu
    but if youre under 25, anything over 5 years is pushing. i was praising jesus when i turned 19, least now sam could say his gf is 19.

How old yo other half? He look about your age....
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handle your business T/S.
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    KatwhitecrackerGold_Certificate
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit im tryin to fuck this 17 yr old as we speak....lol

Difference is im 20
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

This discussion has been closed.