What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

**She Is 16 and I wanna fvkc**

Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yes...I said it, no typo. Firstly I'm in the UK and the age of consent is 16 and secondly shawty built lyk a Thoroughbred. U kno, thick booty, nyc hips, double D's etc and she cute. Very mature young lady, met her this weekend.

I'm 24 so it aint really pedo shit to b scoping this rare breed. As a law abiding citizen, I'm still within my jurisdiction, so its all gravy.

Say wat u want...but I have never been the type of man 2 turn down a gud meal.

*shrugs*
46912_mia-xyerrison_or_mya-harrison_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Mya Harrison- Milfhitta

KatBelovedAfeniCottonCitySlimMax.Ajackson17fuc_i_look_likeVulcanRavenCockMcStuffinsBaybeySkyler WhiteBodhiDupacChi SnowGhostdenithegawdiron man1StewwhitecrackerRahlowillestni99ainneBDBIIDSleepwalkingInJapandamobb2deepTonyDubbzrico_ENSDarthRozayMrSoutCityclairvoyanceAlpha_Ambition jayvon32blackgod813

Replies

This discussion has been closed.