Video: Juelz Santana On Why He Likes Rocking Women's Clothing...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 9,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 6,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk its real touchy subject alot of people designing straight clothes are homo's anyway, but if you buying women clothing on purpose idk especially if it looks like women's clothing na son that belt looks like a girls belt
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand too. But understand whatever u do is gonna come with sum backlash so don't get upset when people start clownin you
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,147 Regulator
    before he said anything i wouldn't know that belt was a woman's belt.
    s3nterocksSion[Deleted User]darknight
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More fag rap shit
    MasterALFrank
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that... dont give that gay ass nigga any room to rearrange his words...

shun him now. that's the only way to curb this behavior.

the fuck kinda shit is that... if it's made for a woman aint shit you can say as a man to justify you wanting to rock the shit.

nigga gay. plain and simple... it's dipset fault niggas rocking feminine shit anyway...

they started the skinnies, ed hardy's, gay ass belt buckles and thermals with wings and skulls trend...

fuck dipset.

honestly the only thing i can knock them for is them scarfs they were rocking over thier heads ... now imo thats some chick ish ........ but everything esle is subjective .... my question is how is juelz finding female belts that actually fit him !!!!!!!!!! lil ass nigga lol
    FlightKing
  • nycdieselnycdiesel Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair there talking about sneakers the title makes it seem like juelz outchea dragqueenin it
    *~queenbee~*
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmfh! The world is upside down like a muthaworld-upside-down.jpg
    rip.dillaSion
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    i seen juelz walking into Rainbow dolo lol smh

that's where all the spanish hoes shop at round here
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that... dont give that gay ass nigga any room to rearrange his words...

shun him now. that's the only way to curb this behavior.

the fuck kinda shit is that... if it's made for a woman aint shit you can say as a man to justify you wanting to rock the shit.

nigga gay. plain and simple... it's dipset fault niggas rocking feminine shit anyway...

they started the skinnies, ed hardy's, gay ass belt buckles and thermals with wings and skulls trend...

fuck dipset.

I fucked with those thermals tho
    Black_SamsonAlready Home_17Judah Back
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Juelz...no
    32DaysOfInfinitiCabana_Da_DonMasterALFrank
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to say this again like i did in another thread dressing in females clothes does not mean your gay you gotta do other shit with another grown man to be gay or homo. Niggas who real straight baggy clothing do homosexual things in and out of jail and your pants hanging down is more of a sign of homosexuality than cross dressing.

That said juelz cant have it both ways he saying no homo and bloggers online might be gay but you wanna rock female clothes huh nigga? Look im a straight male i aint outchea worried about what other niggas do behind clothes doors but many of these niggas who claim they hate gays worried about what other niggas do in their own time....and really that is gay.

At the end of the day i could careless what niggas do on their own time good music is good bad music is bad. "kanye gay asap gay this rapper gay!". Look kanye touchin on subjects like black on black murder while these straigh rappers talking about their own swag.
    Fy_HunnitMzSoloman_The_WiseStew
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 21,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homo juelz

Aye fag
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i was wondering if anyone was going to know what i was talking about lol .. yeah that store and Fashion Bug are infamous female stores for chicks who aint living like beyonce .... but i think it would be ether for these new age dudes who wear female cloths .. make song about them and call is Fashion Bug ... LOL!!
    edited February 2013
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i was wondering if anyone was going to know what i was talking about lol .. yeah that store and Fashion Bug are infamous female stores for chicks who aint living like beyonce .... but i think it would be ether for these new age dudes who wear female cloths .. make song about them and call it Fashion Bug ... LOL!!
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. Dunno whats gayer, Lil B's album title or Juelz fashion choices.
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 2,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao @ this fag

smmfh
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Well. Dunno whats gayer, Lil B's album title or Juelz fashion choices.

well this will probably be the first time im siding with Lil B ... but his album title is a double entendre ... and he publically announced he meant the Happy Version of Gay .... however juelz acknowledge that he be in the womans section exclusivelly looking for belts with the big buckles ........... LOL !!
    Lou_Cyphermike06idoitforhiphop10
    next thing you know dudes gonna be wearing GS jordans lol
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juelz reads cosmopolitan.
    WishboneJonesVader_F_Kennedy