The Afro-American Negro can learn a lot from Gays.

I've always felt that politically Negros are still fight the Civil Rights fight. Negros are still fighting dead plantation owners.

When I look around and go to many of predominately Negro communities I ask myself "why haven't the majority of us evolved?". The recent ATL security videos that are viral today in 2013 is an embarrassment because most of those people were Negro youth. Kids are fucking up the Negro community!!
Ajackson17AggyAFdwade206Dr.ChemixJudah Back

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing you can learn from gays is being a faggot.
    zombie
  • Perfect wrote: »
    Didn't watch/read.

Fuck this thread.

Because your Black.

Put it in a book or make it longer than a Gif Negros will not fuck with it. Lol
    AggyAFAjackson17dwade206Dr.ChemixLPast
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima cracka and I dont give a fuck
    VIBEMelanin_Enriched Ajackson17
  • VIBEVIBE Aww! It's a new day, yes, it is! Posts: 42,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched the video, negro and political was said a lot.

But I think you're delusional broski, there's African American political organizations. There's only a small percentage of people who actually follow and care about politics overall, not just with black people vs the majority of Americans overall who don't really give a shit (like me).

In the beginning you said that you're regressing instead of progressing, I say you're ignorant.
    Ajackson17
  • VIBE wrote: »
    I watched the video, negro and political was said a lot.

But I think you're delusional broski, there's African American political organizations. There's only a small percentage of people who actually follow and care about politics overall, not just with black people vs the majority of Americans overall who don't really give a shit (like me).

In the beginning you said that you're regressing instead of progressing, I say you're ignorant.

And what do those negro political groups do? They are mostly "N-word" chasers.
    AggyAF