What If Your Kid Was The Bully

blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,306 Regulator
So clearly there's a strong sentiment that kids today are just soft as fuck and bullying isn't that serious, but what would you do if your kid was the one doing the bullying? Not some simple teasing, jokes here and there I'm talking the bully who seriously is out to make the lives of one or two kids a living hell. Fucking with them for no reason other than they breathe air and drink water type shit...how would you deal with that as a parent?

Replies

• 700700 Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up...FreeBands is all I talk about!!!!! Plap City, FLAPosts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat em on the back and tell em good job, better to be the hunter than the prey
    Gold_Certificate
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 38,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    most of the time bullies are bullies b/c they have fucked up parents/ home life.....that wouldnt be the case over here....but lets just say she was anyway, i wouldnt be cool with it and would have to discipline her accordingly....along with giving some insight on what that shit leads to these days

Not true.

I knew of bullies who lived in really nice neighborhoods w that typical white bullshit movie family home.

Bullies usually start off subtle, it's when they realize the power they have over others does it turn into extreme bullying.
    ThirdEyeFive
  • HafBaykedHafBayked The lord is my shepherd, he know what I want Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    most of the time bullies are bullies b/c they have fucked up parents/ home life.....that wouldnt be the case over here....but lets just say she was anyway, i wouldnt be cool with it and would have to discipline her accordingly....along with giving some insight on what that shit leads to these days

Not true.

I knew of bullies who lived in really nice neighborhoods w that typical white bullshit movie family home.

Bullies usually start off subtle, it's when they realize the power they have over others does it turn into extreme bullying.

i mean, they dont have to be broke.....but there's usually something going on outside of school that makes them want to pick on people....happy kids just dont do shit like this....they might roast somebody to get some laughs but not full fledged bullying
    ThirdEyeFiveKaiBlackAX410
    Yeah, I know what you're talking about; the living environment.

From what I knew and seen, they had great lives. They did typical kid/teen shit though. Bullying was something we all did, but it was weak bullying, for cheap laughs and entertainment. Some just got too into it.
    G Mack
  • 700700 Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up...FreeBands is all I talk about!!!!! Plap City, FLAPosts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not true.

i mean, they dont have to be broke.....but there's usually something going on outside of school that makes them want to pick on people....happy kids just dont do shit like this....they might roast somebody to get some laughs but not full fledged bullying

we used to bully some kids, just because it was hilarious

mainy because it was hilarious

HafBaykedYoung Stef
    I'm not sure how I'd handle my kid, I'm not for bullying but I did it as a teen a bit and if its not excessive shit, I won't pay mind to it.

If it is excessive, I'm sure what I have to say won't do much. So I'm unsure.
    pralimsMister B.NothingButTheTruth
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? Im trill & exclusive on da coo im lowkey hoes keep my name in deymouf but realtalk dey dont know mePosts: 7,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that bull doggin shit don't last to long they will eventually meet their match and get their hat brought to em

We've all been bullied or been the bully cappin and rankin wise but puttin hands and the physical bully isn't tolerated

This new cyber bully is some next level shit kids ain't built for that these new kids are weak and soft
  • Amber_LampsAmber_Lamps Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a kid that bullied my kids. I know its becuase of his upbringing. Parents of the bully has issues or the kids needs some kind of counseling. I believe there is a deeper reason than wanting to get laughs. Because some of the shit aint even funny its just cruel.
    Young Stef
    twinzmom wrote: »
    There's a kid that bullied my kids. I know its becuase of his upbringing. Parents of the bully has issues or the kids needs some kind of counseling. I believe there is a deeper reason than wanting to get laughs. Because some of the shit aint even funny its just cruel.

I'm sure there's some psychological issue that's there, regardless of the upbringing.
    Amber_Lamps
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ brewer's artPosts: 46,575 Regulator
    i plan on getting my son into shit like boxing and wrestling pretty early... so his punishment for bullying will be very extreme....

i don't want him whooping kids asses n shit just cuz he know how to fight
    TonyDubbzYoung Stef
  • pralimspralims The real daddys second cousin of the devils neice that dates the brother of the owner of AHH. Posts: 14,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Trying to keep my kid from being a bully now. He'll be 4 in June and got kicked out of Kids Club at the gym the other day for smacking some kid twice. SMH. I was NOT happy.

But yeah, if my kid was the bully I'd tell him to cut that shit out and find some other way to entertain himself in school...like fucking going to class and paying attention. I'd also talk to the other kids parents and the kid himself and tell them to let their parents or myself know if my boy is bullying them. The punishment would be so severe, he's get in line QUICK.

Real grown man parent shit here
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,306 Regulator
    All that bull doggin shit don't last to long they will eventually meet their match and get their hat brought to em

We've all been bullied or been the bully cappin and rankin wise but puttin hands and the physical bully isn't tolerated

This new cyber bully is some next level shit kids ain't built for that these new kids are weak and soft

It's interesting when people use this excuse on kids today as if adults getting trolled and bullied online don't fuck their lives up too...shit has happened multiple times on the IC with people real lives being affected
    DWOKatwhitecracker
  • KatKat Posts: 34,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I wouldn't do is automatically assume that my child ISN'T a bully.

Some parents act like their children can do no wrong and in turn nothing is done about their behavior.

My daughter is a bit bullyish at times. The last time she got in trouble for hitting a little girl she had to come home and draw her an apology picture. Then I took her to school the next day and made sure she gave the little girl the picture and said she was sorry for hitting her.

I don't play that shit at all.
    pralimsAlready Home_17Young Stef
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,386 Regulator
    I would be crushed if my kid was the bully.

I think I've raised him right and don't see this ever happening but for the sake of the thread .....

I'd take everything away from him....iPhone , Xbox, internet, etc. Probably make him do some kind of apology to.the kid in class . Basically embarrass/shame him like he did the other kid. AND if he tried to retaliate ...I'd just have to get more creative .

Oh and tell his coaches....they'll help end that too
    Young Stef
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,306 Regulator

Some parents act like their children can do no wrong and in turn nothing is done about their behavior.

My daughter is a bit bullyish at times. The last time she got in trouble for hitting a little girl she had to come home and draw her an apology picture. Then I took her to school the next day and made sure she gave the little girl the picture and said she was sorry for hitting her.

I went to elementary school with a kid like that. He was actually a child actor who had some small roles in a couple tv shows, got big headed and thought he was the shit so he'd pop off at the mouth alot and every single time his mom would be on some "My baby wouldn't do that type" type shit...turn to high school he ends up getting jumped his freshman year for running off at the mouth at some football players
    nujerz84ROZAYTABERNACLEYoung Stef
    edited February 2013
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »

Not true.

we used to bully some kids, just because it was hilarious

mainy because it was hilarious

i don't think anyone is willing to buy you came up in a loving home though...

compared to other kids in my neighborhood, my home was loving

but hittin a mothafucka with 4 trash cans soon as they come thru the door at 8 in the morning is hilarious to anybody

or slappin a mothafucka with a textbook between classes is always funny
    Oya_Husbandnujerz84
  • pralimspralims The real daddys second cousin of the devils neice that dates the brother of the owner of AHH. Posts: 14,092 ✭✭✭✭✭

An apology picture. That's different
  • KatKat Posts: 34,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »

An apology picture. That's different

lol..she was four at the time.

@PR I'm not an online bully! Disagree and I'll punch you in the face.
    Oya_Husband