Replies

• greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Actual footage of en-fuego.
    En-Fuego22
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    good read. If you watch ESPN, you probably wont understand any of this

Comparing rookie quarterbacks to their team’s prior year’s stats

http://www.footballperspective.com/comparing-rookie-quarterbacks-to-their-teams-prior-years-stats/

just one snippet
    The worst quarterbacks? Blaine Gabbert and Ken Dorsey are the farther from the arrow, meaning they were the farthest (on the negative side) compared to the prior year’s performance. For Dorsey, he was replacing a very good quarterback in Jeff Garcia, while Gabbert failed to meet even the average standards set by David Garrard.
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. I II III IIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIPosts: 13,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No suprise Atlanta on the verge of cutting Turner.
    greenwood1921
    Comp Committee wanna push back the offseason calendar by a month. (i.e. everything that happens after the super bowl happens a month later, combine in late march, free agency starts in April, draft in may, etc.)

Saying it will "keep the NFL relevant during the long offseason".

Pardon me, Goodell, but can I partake in that video game control device that you have in your hand perhaps?
    The BDB wrote: »

It's been real, nikka. He'll get a lil over vet minimum somewhere tho. I can see him catching on as a backup with one of the midwest squads (Lions, Packers, Bears, etc.).

Easy ass way for us to gain 7 millie on the cap.

Dunta is next...
    Shouts out to Nnamdi's Agent. lol.

If the eagles cut him - He gets $4 million from them no matter what.

If they don't cut him - He gets $15 million no matter what.

If they restructure - It can't be less than $4 million.

Niggas agent must be Prop Joe.
    Young Gunner
  • txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on cutting michael turner must be a good day to be a falcon fan
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Congrats on cutting michael turner must be a good day to be a falcon fan

Tru. But the writing's been on the wall since the preseason. He would have had to have his BEST season this year to not get cut -- instead he had his worst season as a starter.

I ain't gon' disrespect his body of work tho. He's a big part of why we haven't had a losing season since Bush was President.

He put in his work. Now ride off into the sunset, nigga.
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BDB wrote: »

tumblr_m9192qcMqQ1r47wsdo1_400.gif

No disrespect to what he did cause he tried to fight LHD like a champ but it's hard to watch somebody once the disease takes over
    greenwood1921
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eddie Lacy to the falcons
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came in here to say some ish about Tebow and I stumble upon this dude Greenwood STILL talking about the Eagles instead of his own team. SMH, even when we go 4-12 we're somehow less disappointing than when he wakes up and realizes that he is still himself.

iSHkMiaKSza6s.gif
    greenwood1921TheBossmanDaBullYoung Gunner
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm waiting to hear Donte Whitner and David Ackers have been cut
    And the Pokemon's champ still catchin feels.

Matt- wrote: »

Meh. If we don't get a vet DE, hell naw. Otherwise, I fuxx with that.

Got a feeling that a solid back can get got in a mid round like 2012.
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quizz ready to step in to the starting spot? Or are y'all gonna do RB by committee?
    edited February 2013

Quizz ready to step in to the starting spot? Or are y'all gonna do RB by committee?

RB by committee for the rest of the Matty era unless somebody steps up. And I'm cool with that. We finally got a Offensive Coordinator that knows that it's legal to pass to running backs so our offense is kinda tailor made for multiple different types of backs.

Quizz will keep getting better the next couple of years. I'll be surprised if he ever becomes a down-for-down back.

We need a Power back/H-back, a speed back, and swiss-army back.

Snelling is our H-Back.
    Quizz is our swiss-army back.
    (insert rookie or FA that is not on LHD meds here) is our speed back.
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came in here to say some ish about Tebow and I stumble upon this dude Greenwood STILL talking about the Eagles instead of his own team. SMH, even when we go 4-12 we're somehow less disappointing than when he wakes up and realizes that he is still himself.

iSHkMiaKSza6s.gif

I'm off topic but....

I just find it hilarious that the dude in the Gif has the audacity to laugh at anyone while he's driving a Toyota Camry....
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's wrong with a camry?

Matt-TheBossman
    lamontbdc wrote: »

^^^ Drives a cammy post -- with the dent in the back right side.

Guess I'm just tired of seeing a Camry on the road all the time. I live in Northern VA where it aint nothing but Middle Easterns and Asians...and every one of them has a fuckin Camry.....with dents and bumpers hangin off cuz they don't know how to fuckin drive......cuttin people off & shit.

I hate Camry's and if you gone pull up to somebody clownin em....at least have the decency to put some tint on your windows or or some decent size rims. And it look like thats his mama car he driving anyway.....

numbaz...80's babycaddo manDaBull

Guess I'm just tired of seeing a Camry on the road all the time. I live in Northern VA where it aint nothing but Middle Easterns and Asians in my area...and every one of them has a fuckin Camry.....with dents and bumpers hangin off cuz they don't know how to fuckin drive......cuttin people off & shit. Every time I have road rage ist because of some MF in a Camry.

I hate Camry's and if you gone pull up to somebody clownin em....at least have the decency to put some tint on your windows or or some decent size rims. And it look like thats his mama car he driving anyway.....

Sorry for the double post. I lost my composure trying to edit the first post...LOL
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously Jane hates everything foreign made. This stems from her being rear ended by an asian driving a Camry.
    TheBossmancaddo man

Guess I'm just tired of seeing a Camry on the road all the time. I live in Northern VA where it aint nothing but Middle Easterns and Asians...and every one of them has a fuckin Camry....with dents and bumpers hangin off cuz they don't know how to fuckin drive......cuttin people off & shit..

Lmaaaaoooo @ the irony.
    NFL says proposed calendar change is unrelated to 18-game season

When we noted on Thursday night that the NFL is considering overhauling the offseason calendar to start the Scouting Combine, free agency and the draft later in the year, we wondered aloud whether this move was an attempt to create breathing room for an 18-game regular season, which would necessitate pushing the Super Bowl back from early February to late February.

But the league says an expanded regular season is not one of its goals as it considers reorganizing the offseason: We’re told that the NFL’s position is that the proposed new offseason calendar is unrelated to whether the regular season expands.

The league’s idea for changing the offseason includes moving the Combine back to March, moving the start of free agency back to April, moving the draft back to May, and having all 32 teams start training camp on the same day in either late July or early August. The league may have trouble selling that plan to the NFL Players Association, particularly the part about moving back free agency, which would give players less time to negotiate contracts and less time to move their families if they sign with another team.

The league has also had trouble selling the players on the idea of playing 18 regular-season games. That will likely prove to be an even tougher sell, and it may be something the league brings up only after firming up the offseason calendar.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/22/nfl-says-proposed-calendar-change-is-unrelated-to-18-game-season/

They lyin like a MF.....