The Official NFL Draft/Offseason thread

Replies

• fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 12,333 Regulator
    We will win the sb in 2014

But first resign wes welker , danny woodhead , julian edelman and aquib Talib

Dump Kyle Arrington and Deion Branch for good

Get an above average play making wr , and safety

Keep gronk , Edelman and Hernandez healthy for crying out loud .

Keep workin on the defense and solidify that pass rush
    DaBull5th Letterhuey
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    All I want is byrd in FA but I doubt Buffalo lets him go. Anyone at safety is better than nate/coleman though. The real question is who do we take at #4. Geno, Jarvis(I think he'll be gone), Joeckel(I think he'll be gone as well), Star, or trade back and get millner....

i hope we go star or joeckel.

if they keep nnamdi i hope they put in as a free saftey and bring in byrd as a SS.

NO WAY geno goes that early. if anything niggas hyping up ej manuel now.

I think nnamdi is gone and we re-sign DRC. Geno will go early, we hear about these drafts that don't have a qb worth high picks all the time but qb's still go high. What do you think is gonna happen with Vick. I guess he wants to stay a lot more after his meeting with chip but IDK if chip will want him...
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 24,961 Regulator
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will win the sb in 2014

But first resign wes welker , danny woodhead , julian edelman and aquib Talib

Dump Kyle Arrington and Deion Branch for good

Get an above average play making wr , and safety

Keep gronk , Edelman and Hernandez healthy for crying out loud .

Keep workin on the defense and solidify that pass rush

I think Talib n Welker are gone...they do need a big play wide out...I can never count on Hernandez n Gronk staying healthy cuz of their position n attention they receive.

Better corners n a FUCKING PASS RUSH for crying out loud!!

BB is,interested in ed reed n pollard
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Fly Eagles Fly Mulfucka! Posts: 14,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want is byrd in FA but I doubt Buffalo lets him go. Anyone at safety is better than nate/coleman though. The real question is who do we take at #4. Geno, Jarvis(I think he'll be gone), Joeckel(I think he'll be gone as well), Star, or trade back and get millner....

if they keep nnamdi i hope they put in as a free saftey and bring in byrd as a SS.

I think nnamdi is gone and we re-sign DRC. Geno will go early, we hear about these drafts that don't have a qb worth high picks all the time but qb's still go high. What do you think is gonna happen with Vick. I guess he wants to stay a lot more after his meeting with chip but IDK if chip will want him...

it's a wrap for vick he turns the ball over too much.
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

I read on ESPN.com that Philly had to cut Vick by Feb. 3rd or they had to pay him 3 million guarenteed. He's still there so that's your QB this season. He is on a very short leash though. Chip Kelly picked up Dennis Dixon because he's familiar with his style of play.
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 24,961 Regulator

I read on ESPN.com that Philly had to cut Vick by Feb. 3rd or they had to pay him 3 million guarenteed. He's still there so that's your QB this season. He is on a very short leash though. Chip Kelly picked up Dennis Dixon because he's familiar with his style of play.

nah they have three days after the super bowl.
    TheBossman

yea I think the same shit. Chip's system require quick decision making also, we all know that isn't vick's strength. People on all the boards are killing me talking about the mock drafts and how they don't want another athletic qb as if geno is rgIII. White people think any black qb is automatically a runner....
    TheBossmanwilberdmillzYoung Stef
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peagle05 wrote: »

Yea, I did misread that source. It does say February 6th. I still think that if they were going to cut him they would have done it by now. Who knows? Maybe they're still trying to work out a reconstructered contract.

Yea, I did misread that source. It does say February 6th. I still think that if they were going to cut him they would have done it by now. Who knows? Maybe they're still trying to work out a reconstructered contract.

that would be fucked up vick stays and foles goes. @ShencotheMC would be mad! lol
    numbaz...80's baby
    edited February 2013

that would be fucked up vick stays and foles goes. @ShencotheMC would be mad! lol

It's the whole white man with long hair thing. I never seen a nigga defend Riley Cooper harder in my life.... Real shit though all the white eagles fans would be mad. They talk about Foles like he's andrew luck on the boards, bleacher report, etc.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would I give a fuck about Foles? Career backup. He's the dude that you sign and stick with until you draft THE Dude
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n730885th Letter
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the whole white man with long hair thing. I never seen a nigga defend Riley Cooper harder in my life.... Real shit though all the white eagles fans would be mad. They talk about Foles like he's andrew luck on the boards, bleacher report, etc.

Because Riley Cooper is a good special tems player and could be a great tall receiver for us if given some tick
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088TheBossman
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Posts: 25,190 Regulator
    It's time for this man to get to work and bring back some respectability to the Jets

image.JPG
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    champs, champs , champs

boldin and cary williams are gone.......(wish we could keep boldin but his price tag will be too high

gonna be hard to pay Kruger and Flacco and Reed......but good thang is

we da champs, champs, champs
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This be the funniest shit I ever post...

Titus Young recently boasted he’s better than Megatron

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/titus-young-recently-boasted-hes-better-than-megatron/
    “He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson told Birkett. “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’ I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’ I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.’ And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’ I said, ‘No you’re not. Be real man. Come on.’ So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif
    TheBossmanwilberdmillz#1hiphopjunki3Young Stef
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Posts: 25,190 Regulator
    If (when) the Jets trade Revis they better get a kings ransom for him. He's arguably the best defensive player in the league.

Jamaica wrote: »
    If (when) the Jets trade Revis they better get a kings ransom for him. He's arguably the best defensive player in the league.

their not dude. he's coming off an acl injury, and teams know he's gonna want a new HUGE contract or he WILL sit out training camp and even season games.
    and titus young better chill before he pulls an iverson and gets blackballed from the league forever....

Depends on who they trade with. Stay away from the Falcons and Patriots. They don't lose trades, lol. Not a coincidence that Dimitroff is from Patriots cloth.

If I was the Jets GM, I would be calling Tampa Bay, San Diego, and Jacksonville. SD and Jax have new GMs, and Tampa Bay is just Tampa Bay. They made a average punter the highest paid punter of all time a couple years ago. lol. Plus they'll have over 30 millie in cap space... again.

• BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Posts: 11,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titus Young gotta be on coke. Cokeheads' the kings of outlandish statements.
    greenwood1921wilberdmillzYoung Stef
    The BDB wrote: »
    Titus Young gotta be on coke. Cokeheads' the kings of outlandish statements.

So you sayin' he didn't blink once through the whole interview and kept sniffing and thumbing his nose?
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Posts: 11,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Depends on who they trade with. Stay away from the Falcons and Patriots. They don't lose trades, lol. Not a coincidence that Dimitroff is from Patriots cloth.

If I was the Jets GM, I would be calling Tampa Bay, San Diego, and Jacksonville. SD and Jax have new GMs, and Tampa Bay is just Tampa Bay. They made a average punter the highest paid punter of all time a couple years ago. lol. Plus they'll have over 30 millie in cap space... again.

Yeah they manipulated the non-cap year that's why they got all the dough. Dallas and my boys did the same thing but got hit with the cap penalty by the competition committee.

Good to see none of the other NFC South owners are apart of the the tattle tale brigade like Laurie and Mara lol.
    greenwood1921
    The BDB wrote: »

Yeah they manipulated the non-cap year that's why they got all the dough. Dallas and my boys did the same thing but got hit with the cap penalty by the competition committee.

Good to see none of the other NFC South owners are apart of the the tattle tale brigade like Laurie and Mara lol.

Oh, so Tampa Bay's owners snitched on y'all? lmao.

Where Snoop and Cris when you need'em.